Donation items getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtis

Grandmaster
The reality is that Shane leans towards rewards that gives donators what will entice them to donate (so long as it does not affect game play). And you can't really blame him for that mentality - the server needs $$ to survive and grow. He just recently made a post asking which items people wanted on the donation vendor. Flip back through that thread to see how many people asked for shiny neon clothing. I think the post should be directed at the player base, more than the staff.

Either way, I agree with you. I only use old school newbie clothes/robes to dress my character. The only blessed piece of clothing i'm considering is something with dark blue evil mage cloth because that color was around in the old days. But I really don't care what people do with their chars. It's funny to me to see neon blobs who think they look cool. It's like those guys who wear flaming skull t-shirts and think they are badass. Classic.

andomin

Master
2re5lwz.jpg

andomin

Master
One small step for Savo,
One giant leap towards being uoforever

Edit: $10,000? Okay. Thanks for supporting the shard, but screw you for making us look at that unfortunate outfit for the rest of eternity.

Last edited by a moderator:

andomin

Master
I wish we had fun trolls that pissed people off or at least were funny. He must be young or English must not be his first language. :(

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
If I remember correctly, didn't Shane say a long time ago that this place would not become a neon wonderland like uoforever? Almost halfway there now.

Yes Shane did Say that.....I guess Shane Forgot what he said when all the meoney started rolling in ...Money Money Money ...

Status
Not open for further replies.