Did Taming Change?

God.RG

Grandmaster
I'd like a simple run down as to why it changed, or a mention of it in a patch note somewhere. I do not use the UOF team speak or chat server, if that was a place it was talked about.
it's pretty obvious why it was changed.

darthdeus

Journeyman
I'd like a simple run down as to why it changed, or a mention of it in a patch note somewhere. I do not use the UOF team speak or chat server, if that was a place it was talked about.

Would be great if there was a "rolling" changelog with things like this, so that people could check once in a while what changed. Not a huge detailed list, just a date + one sentence with what the change was.

I know there are the larger patch notes that are released every few months, but things like this can have serious gameplay effects, and if we had a central place to look to, we could discuss them in a more organized manner.

Young Star

Grandmaster
This change has made little impact on fixing the exploit or training taming?

Finally got back to the grind on my tamer. The change isn't too disruptive for grinding taming. It is about the equivalent of one taming attempt delay. This change has made little impact on fixing the exploit or training taming?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheapsuit

Master
there was HUGE EXPLOIT that had to be FIX ASAP.

the problems with that JewJew script (that is illegal anyway) is just collateral damge by the fix.
Not sure about others but I got what you were saying the first time, but me and others still want to know what this HUGE EXPLOIT was? If in fact it was fixed like you say, then why the secrecy?

Cheapsuit

Master
After 15 non stop hours of "ATTENDED" taming, I gained a measly 7.0 points in taming. Seriously 14 of those hours were actually in game, the other hour was beating the fuck outta my computer screen. Training this skill will burn a UO player out and I think the gains are overly ridiculous.