Countdown to safe champ spawn Sunday!!!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
OMG that was cute " Your Crews are featherweight,our Eb rails make you levitate" Okay that should so be in your sig , clever! and funny..well maybe not for all. Devil his due.

Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II
"your crew is featherweight
my gunshots'll make you levitate"

Yoko Kurama

Master

Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II
"your crew is featherweight
my gunshots'll make you levitate"
Actually, it is from part one, which I have posted 3 times this week, and clearly said it is the EQMS theme song, and I posted those lines. Way to look like an idiot using google. Thanks for sharing such a big secret though!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Actually, it is from part one, which I have posted 3 times this week, and clearly said it is the EQMS theme song, and I posted those lines. Way to look like an idiot using google. Thanks for sharing such a big secret though!

Where was EQMS now? We finished a champ spawn and there was no raid?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
So being as we are almost to the weekend, just wanted to remind everyone to wear your purple on Sunday! Until then, thanks for the loot, your crews are featherweight, our eb rails make you levitate.

Remember, it can be Sunday everyday for a small fee. Let the PS and relics flow, pm for more info.
We are but a small family guild overflowing with humility.

#goonsinpurple
#redlivesmatter

So, tell me how many champ spawns EQMS did today? I think I saw EQMS at 2 champ spawns only all day only.. lol..and 1 you didn't even raid at (sea champ).

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Star

Grandmaster
Rikky spawn done with a bunch of non-purple wearing blues. Only a brief eqms red sighting. Otherwise all i saw was a few eqms blue factioners.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Where was EQMS now? We finished a champ spawn and there was no raid?

Safe Champ Spawn Sunday -- Thanks for participating Silly!

So, tell me how many champ spawns EQMS did today? I think I saw EQMS at 2 champ spawns only all day only.. lol..and 1 you didn't even raid at (sea champ).

Rikky spawn done with a bunch of non-purple wearing blues. Only a brief eqms red sighting. Otherwise all i saw was a few eqms blue factioners.

The purple requirement was lifted for this Sunday as a way to make up for the massive amount of tears by Werkt/Trin/other blues after being given a safe champ spawn sunday only if they wore purple. We will re-evaluate if there will be a new color requirement for this coming sundays Safe Champ Spawn Sunday.

Thanks for all the interest guys

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

The purple requirement was lifted for this Sunday as a way to make up for the massive amount of tears by Werkt/Trin/other blues after being given a safe champ spawn sunday only if they wore purple. We will re-evaluate if there will be a new color requirement for this coming sundays Safe Champ Spawn Sunday.

Thanks for all the interest guys

Tl, dr

eQMs was a non-factor yesterday.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Tl, dr

eQMs was a non-factor yesterday.

You realize this is the whole idea of Safe Champ Spawn Sundays -- because of relentless tears from people such as yourself about EQMS raiding every champ and you not being able to do end-game content.

If you keep it up Silly, we can always just stop the safe champ spawn sunday and start raiding champs on that day again too -- is that what you want for UOF, to let your #affected personality ruin a day where everyone can do champs in relative peace?

Young Star

Grandmaster
You mean you haven't stopped safe champ spawn Sundays? I believe most have assumed you already did stop them. Did you guys just say, "To hell with it" and go back to doing your usual thing? I only ran into a few EQMS that just happened to be faction fighting through a champ area.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
What you mean stop safe champ spawn Sundays? I believe most have assumed you already did stop them. Did you guys just say, "To hell with it" and go back to doing your usual thing? I only ran into a few EQMS that just happened to be faction fighting through a champ area.

We didnt raid any champs yesterday or arch demon... we didnt even require people wear purple yesterday to do champs and arch demon. Sounds like we should stop this and go back to raiding on sundays since a vocal minority seem to think its a bad idea for the server when the group everyone cries about gives back and lets the blue trammies have a day of safety.