Countdown to safe champ spawn Sunday!!!

clutchxo

Grandmaster
81c.jpg

Young Star

Grandmaster
I like how you take credit for something that did or did not happen while you and a lot of your members weren't even playing.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
We didnt raid any champs yesterday or arch demon... we didnt even require people wear purple yesterday to do champs and arch demon. Sounds like we should stop this and go back to raiding on sundays since a vocal minority seem to think its a bad idea for the server when the group everyone cries about gives back and lets the blue trammies have a day of safety.

On the contrary - a few eqms did raid Despise yesterday morning. Are u saying that they shouldnt have done that they and they disobeyed your order for safe champ spawn sundays?

Last edited by a moderator:

clutchxo

Grandmaster
But I regenerate. Deadpool wins again ! LAWL !
will your head grow back?
will your body grow back?

Is your regeneration driven from your heart because your body strives on oxygen/blood?
Is your regeneration driven from intelligence in need of limbs?

If it's from the heart, how does your body know what to grow?
If it's from the head, how do you grow a heart?

Deadpool

Grandmaster
will your head grow back?
will your body grow back?

Is your regeneration driven from your heart because your body strives on oxygen/blood?
Is your regeneration driven from intelligence in need of limbs?

If it's from the heart, how does your body know what to grow?
If it's from the head, how do you grow a heart?

Quit being a nerd.

lollo

Grandmaster
On the contrary - a few eqms did raid Despise yesterday morning. Are u saying that they shouldnt have done that they and they disobeyed your order for safe champ spawn sundays?

We came on reds AFTER barracoon died and killer you and a few other blues who were stupid enough to not recall away after the boss died.
Me and the 2 reds i came with got our scrolls on our blues/factioners, i can assume the 4th PS went to one of the other blue eqms or another random blue.

Thanks for telling everyone how you managed to die at that champ spawn tho

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
We came on reds AFTER barracoon died and killer you and a few other blues who were stupid enough to not recall away after the boss died.
Me and the 2 reds i came with got our scrolls on our blues/factioners, i can assume the 4th PS went to one of the other blue eqms or another random blue.

Thanks for telling everyone how you managed to die at that champ spawn tho

You raided and came to 1 champ spawn the whole day. So much for your "full day" of champ spawns on sunday... seems EQMS needs to recruit another 7-8 people.. right?.