Change in gold loot drop?

Lazenby

Adept
I cant believe with all this loot table talk noone mentioned Succubus. They are way op and drop crap. I think with the pk risk at blood eles the loot there is appropriate. Balrons seem easy enough, but what bugs me is the paragon balrons dont drop mich more than the regular ones and they are hella tough to kill.

Ya I don't get paragons...people talk about them being so amazing, people go crazy and betray and freak out when they see a paragon...why though? The loot is mediocre, the chests don't really drop anything good? Why don't they make paragons and paragon chests drop some decent loot? Are paragons new or something? Can't imagine why they don't at least get something that makes them worth the trouble...maybe put a +1 ss in every chest? I mean, the regular mobs drop better loot than the paragons. This is...lol well it speaks for itself.

lollo

Grandmaster
Well a lvl 6 chest (from titan, blood ele, balron, succubus etc) has around 30-40k of loot lol

I Can kill a titan Paragon in 10-15 seconds and it Can net me 40k.
Normal titan has 600gp

Of course i'm happy when i see one

severus

Grandmaster
Well a lvl 6 chest (from titan, blood ele, balron, succubus etc) has around 30-40k of loot lol

I Can kill a titan Paragon in 10-15 seconds and it Can net me 40k.
Normal titan has 600gp

Of course i'm happy when i see one
I often loot them but whats in yhe chest aorth so much? I know ingenious maps give a load of stuff id say alone if you do that your looking at 25k+

lollo

Grandmaster
Lvl6 maps can EASILY give you 40-50k if you do them.

I can't be bothered any more and just sell them For 18k instead

asics

Grandmaster
Ya I don't get paragons...people talk about them being so amazing, people go crazy and betray and freak out when they see a paragon...why though? The loot is mediocre, the chests don't really drop anything good? Why don't they make paragons and paragon chests drop some decent loot? Are paragons new or something? Can't imagine why they don't at least get something that makes them worth the trouble...maybe put a +1 ss in every chest? I mean, the regular mobs drop better loot than the paragons. This is...lol well it speaks for itself.

High level para mob have a good tmaps thst can be 8k level 5 15k level 6 ..also platinum-gold is 2-3k gold.. And little little chance of paragon statue!

We need perlees mobs!!

severus

Grandmaster
Lvl6 maps can EASILY give you 40-50k if you do them.

I can't be bothered any more and just sell them For 18k instead
Yeah i was gunna sell my maps as pretty hard to solo maps i.e try keep tamer alive + lock picker, did a bout 6 of them other day did pretty well but did die a few times lol, filled a bunch of chest with wepons just need to id em now!