Change in gold loot drop?

asics

Grandmaster
Vote for me! :))) i will xhange loot drooopps finally!! On moobz. Champs. Bods and even when u fish-mining @Bromista ..for u RDA also!! :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Fish-mining?

Oh BTW asics I quoted Gluttony saying you were good with "tranny stuff"... I said is there something you wanna tell us because that means transvestite... people who are changing their gender from male to female or female to male lol.

asics

Grandmaster
Fish-mining?

Oh BTW asics I quoted Gluttony saying you were good with "tranny stuff"... I said is there something you wanna tell us because that means transvestite... people who are changing their gender from male to female or female to male lol.

U are the boss on this!! I couldnt say nothin more explain then u my friend ;))

Just bored..im at airport.. Waiting for a fly .. Btw nothing against ur tranny interest brooo ;))

Vote me on the topic for event managerzz

severus

Grandmaster
Ahh from what I heard it was only during the MotM. I am noob, sorry=P I just have been killing a ton of them for leather, as I can't find anywhere to buy in bulk, and noticed I hadn't got any ss and assumed it was just from the motm...people in guild said dragons only dropped cause of that. I saw ettins dropping ss as well, Lol well thats good=) Thx for the info
I have bulk leather :p last person bought 10k for 300k hehe.

Dragons have always dropped +1's but due to motm it became .1, now its back to +1 and ettins are .1 haha

lollo

Grandmaster
What drugs Are you guys high on???? Dragons don't drop ss. Or at least they didn't drop them before motm was introduced

Budcookie

Grandmaster
I cant believe with all this loot table talk noone mentioned Succubus. They are way op and drop crap. I think with the pk risk at blood eles the loot there is appropriate. Balrons seem easy enough, but what bugs me is the paragon balrons dont drop mich more than the regular ones and they are hella tough to kill.

lollo

Grandmaster
Erm well ive looted ss's of dragons so pretty sure they do, maybe low drop rates?

Literally killed like 50 yesterday and didn't drop a single one. And in my UOF career i probably killed 1000+ and don't ever remember getting a SS except from motm.

Dunno, check again maybe heheh

severus

Grandmaster
Literally killed like 50 yesterday and didn't drop a single one. And in my UOF career i probably killed 1000+ and don't ever remember getting a SS except from motm.

Dunno, check again maybe heheh
If i get any ill also let ypu know, i could be 100% wrong, confused drag corpse with shadow maybe

Bromista

Grandmaster
Not once ever.

Daemons did have SS in their loot table once upon a time but that was like 2+ yes ago.

Who remembers that?!?! Omg!