Can I have fun please?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Many people are so short sighted that they can't see that what they think they want isn't what they actually do want because they're too self absorbed and myopic to look ahead to the consequences that come along with their requests being fulfilled. And too lazy to look to history to see how it panned out the first time around and change their viewpoint accordingly. Bluntly, people are stupid.

Sent from my STUDIO 5.5 using Tapatalk

This guy is a prime example of why there will NEVER be another game made that will have UO style rulesets. Too many carebears and crybabies who can't handle the risk vs reward aspect. The saddest part is so many free servers have made it their objective to cater to these exact type of people thinking they'll be the new backbone of UO.

I seriously had to read Quaim's post twice to make sure I was actually reading what my brain told me I was reading the first time around *even that sentence made more sense*. How on earth someone can consider that type of play style the way to go is beyond me. I admit, perhaps my biased opinion towards a lawless approach may seem a little alien to others, but seriously, I prefer this way because of the many other MMO's I have played and quit due to sheer and utter boredom due to grind, grind, grind and extremely limited player interaction.

Proof is in the pudding really, people are still playing Ultima Online, 17 years on..

Kith kannen

Master
So today my guild did a rare champ...it was chaotic to say the least reds popped in then the blue PVPers ran them off our rival/war guild came to try and be a stick in the mud...chat was hectic and funny "glad to see males in here"..."what?" "you know "swinging cocks" ..."you did not just say you are glad to see males swinging cocks in here!"..."you know what the fuck I mean they will chase off the reds"...good stuff.

So anyways champs dies and I get a scroll! before this I was told to hold the scroll on my curser and run for the exit..so now my butthole is clenched pretty tight and a guild mate asks me for a heal..."I've got a scroll" he says..Fuck I say..screw it I put scroll in bag..heal him...pick it back up and run for my fucking life...hit the exit and frantically tap my recall macro..red coming around the corner (doh)...back to bank safe and sound.

What other fucking game comes close to that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Pain

Apprentice
If you're tired of being gang banged go join a guild and organize your movements outside of town.

Clearly there is demand on this server for more "no-to PK" guilds. The bounty/head hunting system here would make that very interesting.

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER!

eric_azria

Grandmaster
chat was hectic and funny "glad to see males in here"..."what?" "you know "swinging cocks" ..."you did not just say you are glad to see males swinging cocks in here!"..."you know what the fuck I mean they will chase off the reds"...good stuff.

L O L