.............................buying my evo back

K A Z

Grandmaster
PvPeter in TAMERS got his back for the same exact reason (he also forgot to reball after it got changed) after I lured and trapped it in my house... talk to Staff, I dont see why you shouldn't get the same treatment here.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
if it untames, it automatically goes back to egg form in the owners backpack, happened to me one night

but i paged to get my dragon switched out and forgot to reball it..... whatever unexplained action happened, it was in my stables after a few games of league, not sure if it was a restart or what but pretty legit reason i believe

sorry shard try again ;<

K A Z

Grandmaster
if it untames, it automatically goes back to egg form in the owners backpack, happened to me one night

but i paged to get my dragon switched out and forgot to reball it..... whatever unexplained action happened, it was in my stables after a few games of league, not sure if it was a restart or what but pretty legit reason i believe

sorry shard try again ;<

lol.. that sounds super trammy to me :(

Bromista

Grandmaster
POWER has some of the biggest Trammies in the game.

This is coming from Trammy numero uno.

Sorry to hear that you got your shit back tho :/

K A Z

Grandmaster
well the moment I jacked his dragon and his bear i knew that i was never gonna get away with stealing somebodies 4 mill pokemon.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
well the moment I jacked his dragon and his bear i knew that i was never gonna get away with stealing somebodies 4 mill pokemon.

Oh lordie lordie let me make a 9000 bar rap about how we can never get one over on power. If you get your shit balled or returned to you it should come with a 25% skill loss for you being stupid enough to get it taken.