.............................buying my evo back

so-LOW

Grandmaster
POWER has some of the biggest Trammies in the game.

This is coming from Trammy numero uno.

Sorry to hear that you got your shit back tho :/
Weve pvpd our way to trammel/pixel glory while u farm countless hours. We did this just to rub our shinys in ur shiny pimpled faces so i can understand how u got confused and thought we were trammys

Bromista

Grandmaster
I wouldn't say countless hours. I also wouldn't say you have PvP'd your way to pixel glory either.

But you go right ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to hear.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
I wouldn't say countless hours. I also wouldn't say you have PvP'd your way to pixel glory either.

Pking, raids, tournies AND scams are player vs player

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I have sympathy for Babetoven and pvpter, if the GM went around messing with people Meta Dragons because they screwed up the patch and their messing around left the pets unballed even though it was balled before gm intervention, and didnt mention to owners to reball their meta pets, then thats not the fault or carelessness of the pet owners but the GMs.

Bromista

Grandmaster
The warnings were pretty abundant when I had mine converted, and I know for a fact that a substantial amount of time had passed between mine being updated and Babe getting his jacked. I was one of the first to page in. It was a solid day after that by the time this one was converted.

No sympathy from me. PvPeter I cannot speak for because I don't know the timeframe.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
" insert daily troll here"

im expecting something like.....

"FUCK FUCKIDIE FUCK FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...
FUCKITY FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK"
- raged

but anywho lv 3 stage kthx dontplaymuchanymore

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster

"FUCK FUCKIDIE FUCK FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...
- raged

Oh great another guy that thinks people care if he plays much anymore....what do they call that syndrome?

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

Babethoven

Grandmaster
^

O great another Roleplayer running around in basic NPC clothes thinking he has a voice amoung us vets....

O great another trammy blue that thinks he can pvp

O great another guy who can fit 9 polish sausagues in his mouth long ways without gagging

O great I can go without playing for 6 months and still be as rich as your whole guild

pwnedkthx, keepupyourrandomposting ( like anyone cares )

who are you again?

blowmista jr?

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
The warnings were pretty abundant when I had mine converted, and I know for a fact that a substantial amount of time had passed between mine being updated and Babe getting his jacked. I was one of the first to page in. It was a solid day after that by the time this one was converted.

No sympathy from me. PvPeter I cannot speak for because I don't know the timeframe.

i tend to have vision tunnel and dont ever notice ingame system msgs or irc msgs or forums annoucements, unless someone is in my characters face telling me whats up , i wont notice it. Sympathy for the poor please, more bread and water Sire!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Man I never understood how people miss that stuff.

Important information pops up on your screen from time to time...

Babe I understand...he reminds of those garbage guys that were ToKe. They couldn't even handle reading guild chat, lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
^

O great another Roleplayer running around in basic NPC clothes thinking he has a voice amoung us vets....

O great another guy who can fit 9 polish sausagues in his mouth long ways without gagging

O great I can go without playing for 6 months and still be as rich as your whole guild

who are you again?

blowmista jr?
lol wat

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

Avarice

Grandmaster
^

who are you again?

blowmista jr?

do u even lift bro?

Yagyu

Adept

Why wouldn't you say that? It is entirely true. That last line must be for you, Bro...stop being so mad and just go play the game or something and leave your betters alone.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster

"FUCK FUCKIDIE FUCK FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...
- raged

What is the new game you found? we know it aint cause you have a fucking life, lol.