Best way to organize characters across 3 accounts?

kou g

Novice
I'm a new player and I originally made a character to basically mess around with to learn the basics of the game. I have around 35k gold on that character and I'm now planning on making a Dex Provo Bard as a better farming character.

I'm curious what the best way to organize characters across 3 accounts is?

Do you ideally want PK's on one account, farmers on the second, and....what do you want on account #3? Since banks are not account wide I want to make sure I don't screw up and have to constantly trade loot back and forth between three different accounts/characters.

Yes, it's a very newb question but I just wanted to make sure I didn't screw up something that may actually be important.

Thanks

Grizard

Adept
The second account is good for recovering after a Pker gets you. I have a mage that has a ton of runes marked to all the spots I hunt with on my Tamer. I open up gates to get myself out of there if needed.

Mango

Grandmaster
I made the mistake of putting my two favorite characters on the same account :/.

The way I have my accounts set up is:

Account 1:
Bard
Fencer
Smith/Tailor (mango)

Account 2:
Vendor Gate Character
BOD runner
BOD runner

Account 3:
Nox Dexxer
BOD runner
Scribe

kou g

Novice
I made the mistake of putting my two favorite characters on the same account :/.

The way I have my accounts set up is:

Account 1:
Bard
Fencer
Smith/Tailor (mango)

Account 2:
Vendor Gate Character
BOD runner
BOD runner

Account 3:
Nox Dexxer
BOD runner
Scribe

So which are your PvP characters out of those? Basically I made a test beginner Dex Swordsman type melee on my first account and that's all I have so far. I'm currently making a Dex Bard for money making, but I'm not sure if I should put it on the account with my first character, or put it on a separate account. I have all of my gold, supplies, everything on my first character/account obviously...

Khaladon

Master
Eventually you will use your house(s) as a central storage area that all chars can access (co-own all your alts). As to the spread i did mine on what i thought would compliment each other. For example my thunter on one account and my tamer on another. Another example is my fisher on one account and my dex/bard on another for mibs. There really isnt any order you need to follow. Once you get going you can shift char templates pretty fast/easy for the most part. I would suggest a rescue mage like was previously mentioned incase you are pk'd or die you can just gate them out. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Dont do like me and make a t-hunter and a tamer on the same account.
Recently, i wanted to do t-maps fast, and wanted to duel-client my t-hunter and tamer, then i saw tthey were on the same account.
Infact dont make a archer on your t-hunter's account also, coz when u find out you cant duel-client with your tamer and want to bring your archer to do the t-maps faster, and then see u have both the tamer and the archer and the t-hunter on same account, you will slap yourself in the face...

Mango

Grandmaster
So which are your PvP characters out of those? Basically I made a test beginner Dex Swordsman type melee on my first account and that's all I have so far. I'm currently making a Dex Bard for money making, but I'm not sure if I should put it on the account with my first character, or put it on a separate account. I have all of my gold, supplies, everything on my first character/account obviously...
The Fencer on acct 1 & nox dexxer on acct 3 are my two pvpers. I find the location of where i store them doesn't really matter, since im not one to gate to my corpse when i die (im lazy). The only issue i run into is that my two favorite characters to play, are both on the same account :)

kou g

Novice
Recently, i wanted to do t-maps fast, and wanted to duel-client my t-hunter and tamer, then i saw tthey were on the same account.
Infact dont make a archer on your t-hunter's account also, coz when u find out you cant duel-client with your tamer and want to bring your archer to do the t-maps faster, and then see u have both the tamer and the archer and the t-hunter on same account, you will slap yourself in the face...
The Fencer on acct 1 & nox dexxer on acct 3 are my two pvpers. I find the location of where i store them doesn't really matter, since im not one to gate to my corpse when i die (im lazy). The only issue i run into is that my two favorite characters to play, are both on the same account :)

Yea, these two reasons are why I made this post =P

I don't want to figure out one day that I've totally screwed myself because I have two characters on one account that would help out a lot if they were on two separate accounts.

So I'm making my Dex Bard on my second account, totally empty right now. Just to be safe.

After that, I'm not sure what I'll make next, lol.

God.RG

Grandmaster
don't put all pvp chars on one account.
just spread everything out.

+ atleast one char that can gate on each account to gate you in/out of places.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I've been asked this kind of question a lot. Over the course of time, as you find out what tickles your pickle a bit more, you will delete/remake or buy up slots to accomodate your wants and needs. This is how I recommend you start your accounts.

1. pvp toon
2. money maker toon
3. whatever you want

Once you get some cash in the bank you can alter this basic set up however you want.

jamison1987

Master
Rofl sounds like something I would do :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamison1987

Master
I've been asked this kind of question a lot. Over the course of time, as you find out what tickles your pickle a bit more, you will delete/remake or buy up slots to accomodate your wants and needs. This is how I recommend you start your accounts.

1. pvp toon
2. money maker toon
3. whatever you want

Once you get some cash in the bank you can alter this basic set up however you want.
Good idea, although I'd have to say to do it in this order:

1. Money maker
2. PVE toon
3. Crafter or whatever u want.

;) just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk