Best way to organize characters across 3 accounts?

Fattson

Grandmaster
After 2.5 years, here's my current set up.

Account one:
nox stun
alchy lj
meta dexxer
archer bard

Account two:
scribe stun pk
faction one
faction two
crafter
pvm tamer

Account three:
faction three
faction four
pvp tamer
crafter

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
i would make a tmapper on one, and maybe a provo archer on the other.
to start with...be easily to do tmaps, pretty quick, could even have 2 provo archers....
I personally use 2 tamer/bards and the third has my tmapper :]

kou g

Novice
i would make a tmapper on one, and maybe a provo archer on the other.
to start with...be easily to do tmaps, pretty quick, could even have 2 provo archers....
I personally use 2 tamer/bards and the third has my tmapper :]

I have a dex archer bard provo right now, but why would I need a tmapper as my second character? Couldn't I just use the gold from the archer provo to make a PvP character?

I haven't really looked into how useful Tmappers are yet, but I didn't think they were a necessity

Fattson

Grandmaster
I have a dex archer bard provo right now, but why would I need a tmapper as my second character? Couldn't I just use the gold from the archer provo to make a PvP character?

I haven't really looked into how useful Tmappers are yet, but I didn't think they were a necessity

Tmappers and fishermen make an obscene amount of gold as far as hourly rate goes. Much more than a solo bard or tamer.

Last edited by a moderator:

EnviousGL

Grandmaster

You dont HAVE to have one, but its a great way to make some cash early on. Instead of farming in dungeons/pks you get your own private spawn... :D

Bromista

Grandmaster
You want a good mix on each account.

For starters, acct 1:

Farming char (probably Provo mage/dexer)
Blue mage
Red mage/dexer

Account 2:

Farming char (ideally tamer once you have made some coin with bard)
Blue mage
Red mage/dexer

Account 3:

Crafter/gatherer
Blue mage
Red mage/dexer

Use your blue mages as support Chars. Basically res bots to get yourself back up on your feet quickly and/or fight players attempting to PK you.

Maybe slide a t-hunter in there somewhere (probably 3rd acct) if you don't like playing reds.

Then when you make enough to buy more char slots you can think about adding more variety of red/blue mages, diversifying into separate chars for crafting/gathering, additional BOD gatherer, etc..

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
bottom line is make a good 'team' of your own, as in dont put your tmapper on your tamers account...parking pets over box when it comes up is amazing

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yup.

I'll come back and list my 21 chars in a bit. My accounts are fucking GROSS.

Acct 1:
Provo tamer (meta pet)
Red nox alchy mage
Red alchy stun mage
Blue LJ dexer with magery (may go red someday)
Blue swords beserker meta dexer with magery/hiding (no relics, just for damage boost)
Blue archer fisher
Blue 5X Disarm thief

Acct 2:
Archer tamer (death beetle)
Crafter
Blue Stun/hude griefer mage (Companion, griefer to help fight off PKs if young player is attacked)
Blue nox alchy meta fencer with defensive talisman (will be red again when relics applied and leveled)
Red scribe alchy mage
Blue scribe stun mage
Blue heal stun mage

Acct 3:
Mage tamer (in progress)
Stealther tmapper BOD gatherer (both BS + tailor)
Main meta dexer (5x + hiding/magery, relics)
Blue stun alchy mage
Blue stun alchy mage (factions)
Red stun alchy mage
Blue stun/tracker mage

I could be a one man guild lol, but fortunately I don't have to go at it alone I have some great guildmates and alliance members to pair with those chars :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
Also keep in mind if you wanna get into the bod game, it's gonna take multiple crafters or else you're in for one helluva gold sink.

Cack

Grandmaster
don't put all pvp chars on one account.
just spread everything out.

+ atleast one char that can gate on each account to gate you in/out of places.
This...I think eventually everyone runs into the situation where you need something off a char on the same account or need to use a char on the same account. You just have to sort it out at that point.
have a pvper on every account or a beggar in d.p.'s case.

kou g

Novice
Yup.

I'll come back and list my 21 chars in a bit. My accounts are fucking GROSS.

Acct 1:
Provo tamer (meta pet)
Red nox alchy mage
Red alchy stun mage
Blue LJ dexer with magery (may go red someday)
Blue swords beserker meta dexer with magery/hiding (no relics, just for damage boost)
Blue archer fisher
Blue 5X Disarm thief

Acct 2:
Archer tamer (death beetle)
Crafter
Blue Stun/hude griefer mage (Companion, griefer to help fight off PKs if young player is attacked)
Blue nox alchy meta fencer with defensive talisman (will be red again when relics applied and leveled)
Red scribe alchy mage
Blue scribe stun mage
Blue heal stun mage

Acct 3:
Mage tamer (in progress)
Stealther tmapper BOD gatherer (both BS + tailor)
Main meta dexer (5x + hiding/magery, relics)
Blue stun alchy mage
Blue stun alchy mage (factions)
Red stun alchy mage
Blue stun/tracker mage

I could be a one man guild lol, but fortunately I don't have to go at it alone I have some great guildmates and alliance members to pair with those chars :p

Jeez that's a lot...heh

Bromista

Grandmaster
Jeez that's a lot...heh
Yeah I've got problems lol.

I got very lucky to get started early. I was around when they gave out a couple free char slots for acct 1 and acct 2 (before 3 were allowed) and over time they slowly increased the character limit. So one by one I added them and it wasn't too painful.

kou g

Novice
Yeah I've got problems lol.

I got very lucky to get started early. I was around when they gave out a couple free char slots for acct 1 and acct 2 (before 3 were allowed) and over time they slowly increased the character limit. So one by one I added them and it wasn't too painful.

Ahh, I see. Yea I'm only about to start my second true character, lol. Haven't decided between an alchy stun mage or some kind of dexxer...

Bromista

Grandmaster
I almost always started my mages as heal/stun and went from there. Cheap, quick, and easy.

IMO better to have two heal stuns quick and easy on your alt accounts and train them on each other than to do a 7x stun alchy on your first one. That way you can have a red mage and blue mage right now that can supplement your PvM char.

When I say train off each other I mean to have them casting at the same time, something like this:

Have char A and B cast lightning on themselves side by side, but cross healing each other with bandages for fast heals. Your healing trains faster that way.

Next do mind blast, then ebolt as you advance your magery.

When you get to 7th circle spells (and 65 resist) do mana vampire for best resist gains and you no longer need to heal. Back your chars one tile away from each other and have Char B cast MV on char A while char A casts on himself. Double the gain rate = faster to GM and your first mage will be ready ASAP. When you go to finish Char A do the same thing, both casting to reduce time spent. Then you can start playing around with their 7th skills.

I think having mages at the ready with copied runebooks on both alt accounts is super important to keep moving forward and get back in the game when things go badly.

And almost always train two chars at once every time you macro for maximum efficiency. When you get three going at once it can be a thing of beauty :)