Begging Skill Information

crazy-horse

Master
Well, maybe its a good joke or maybe a computer program actually has a bug. I don't know, but I have an extra computer and a toon on my second account so what the heck. Gonna find out.. no pain either way.

crazy-horse

Master
Maybe I have my begging delays too long. I've been running this macro ALMOST continuously for like 20 hours and just now at 79.3
Still waiting to see if the freebies are for real.

VileGhost

Journeyman
To think that AFK MACROING begout ng the donation vendor would give you free donations is just silly.

Why would we even do that, how would that be fair to those who donate IRL money?, it would totally devalue the entire economy for them.

Be smarter.

Aww why you have to ruin a good troll last time you guys let me run this troll for a week and even played along.

I'm confused.

Why are you confused?

crazy-horse

Master
Well, either way, and I do agree its probably a joke.. just makes sense. But back on Sonoma many years ago I enjoyed seeing a Glorious Lord Grandmaster Beggar running around and always wanted to do that too.. so why not? Probbaly a big joke, but its all the encouragement I needed to get started on this. And who know.. might get something out of it! :)

VileGhost

Journeyman
Well, either way, and I do agree its probably a joke.. just makes sense. But back on Sonoma many years ago I enjoyed seeing a Glorious Lord Grandmaster Beggar running around and always wanted to do that too.. so why not? Probbaly a big joke, but its all the encouragement I needed to get started on this. And who know.. might get something out of it! :)

That's what I am talking about!!! *high five*

Yohee

Expert

Would you like to buy some shares in my company? Promise they'll double tomorrow.

Silvers

Master
Guys remember to bless yourself once in awhile and keep yourself fed; I know people will call me out on this but i really do think the chances of getting a Donation item is increased when your character is not hungry or thirsty like gaining skills

greebo

Apprentice
how about this sick fuckin joke.... im gonna roll on a server where begging IS an actual skill. Fuck yalls.