Begging Skill Information

VileGhost

Journeyman
Hi all!!

I have been playing since day one of server open and for the hell of it I wanted to create a gm better or boy was it worth it!!!! I created him yesterday set up a macro to beg donation vendor in trinsic then went afk. When I came back a day later mg begging skill was at 88.9 but that's not the awesome part its what was in my bag that was awesome!!! In my bag I had 1 eternal llama mount and one pet summoning ball I guess the server owners Shane decided to put an easter egg on vendor for someone who wanted to make gm better unsure of success rate but I macroed for 24 hours straight trying to get word out before they patch this may a glitch ?

halygon

Grandmaster
You got a ethereal llama??? Damn, all I got was a summoning ball and a clothing bless deed. I guess I will try some more...

Kraden

Grandmaster
Wow i thought i was the only one. Must have gotten the only blaze book though. Took me four days but hey cant beat it

VileGhost

Journeyman
Wow i thought i was the only one. Must have gotten the only blaze book though. Took me four days but hey cant beat it
Hmmmm looks like i gots beg more.. I want one of those what else you get? Can a MOD confirm this info on begging working as intended or bugged?

Tynder

Master
Hi all!!

I have been playing since day one of server open and for the hell of it I wanted to create a gm better or boy was it worth it!!!! I created him yesterday set up a macro to beg donation vendor in trinsic then went afk. When I came back a day later mg begging skill was at 88.9 but that's not the awesome part its what was in my bag that was awesome!!! In my bag I had 1 eternal llama mount and one pet summoning ball I guess the server owners Shane decided to put an easter egg on vendor for someone who wanted to make gm better unsure of success rate but I macroed for 24 hours straight trying to get word out before they patch this may a glitch ?

Lucky! I heard that llamas are the fastest ethy mounts.

Seriously considering purchasing an additional character slot just to GM begging. The initial investment will clearly be worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
Lucky! I heard that llamas are the fastest ethy mounts.

Seriously considering purchasing an additional character slot just to GM begging. The initial investment will clearly be worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I know.. Glad I got in early on this one before it's fixed.

Silvers

Master
Hey guys can you give me coordinates to the donation vendor in trinisic??? What are u using to macro? Does this work with UOsteam only or is razor allowed??

Silvers

Master
Thanks halygon, i just talked to a friend and he said he did this for 8 hours but not until the 10th hour did he get a ethy horse. I think you just got to be consistent and keep trying. Found the location and setting up my macro now, hopefully the 3 other guys doing the same thing dosent affect the chance of getting a donat. gift

Bunnky

Grandmaster
8udureda.jpg

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

VileGhost

Journeyman
Thanks halygon, i just talked to a friend and he said he did this for 8 hours but not until the 10th hour did he get a ethy horse. I think you just got to be consistent and keep trying. Found the location and setting up my macro now, hopefully the 3 other guys doing the same thing dosent affect the chance of getting a donat. gift

Good luck sir !!! Sometime in the middle of night I got a pet bonding deed. Keep at. I am going to try bucs den vendor to see if drop rate maybe better in red zone...