Begging Skill Information

halygon

Grandmaster
Good luck sir !!! Sometime in the middle of night I got a pet bonding deed. Keep at. I am going to try bucs den vendor to see if drop rate maybe better in red zone...
Man you get the good stuff. I didn't get anything last night except bread and a few gold coins. I'll keep on trying.

Lol, it's like the lotto --- c'mon..,. big money... Big money

VileGhost

Journeyman
Its true im begging bucs to see if drop rate better will let you know after work. Maybe bug maybe easter egg need a gm to confirm?

halygon

Grandmaster
Its true im begging bucs to see if drop rate better will let you know after work. Maybe bug maybe easter egg need a gm to confirm?
I checked my guy one last time before I went to work to make sure my macro was still working... I had apparently just got a horse ethy too... no llama like you though... but I'm still very happy!

IDK man, you really think the GMs intended to have the dono vendors give out this stuff to those using the begging skill? It is an interesting twist to a skill that is supposed to be "useless".

I guess we will just have to see what the GMs say.

VileGhost

Journeyman
[q"halygon, post: 219428, member: 3198"]I checked my guy one last time before I went to work to make sure my macro was still working... I had apparently just got a horse ethy too... no llama like you though... but I'm still very happy!

IDK man, you really think the GMs intended to have the dono vendors give out this stuff to those using the begging skill? It is an interesting twist to a skill that is supposed to be "useless".

I guess we will just have to see what the GMs say.[/quote]

Grants on ethy can't wait to get off work to see what goodies I got in my bag!!!

Grats

VileGhost

Journeyman
it nothing so far....

Keep at it bro!! Not sure on drop rate but cant be to crazy in past 4 days I got 2 summoning balls 1 ethy llama and 1 pet bond deed that's about 1 item a day.

But I also been macro almost 24 hours a day... each day I got something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silvers

Master
thanks Vileghost, im gonna be at it all day, beats trying to farm and getting gold for donation coins. Whats your begging at? I think it might affect item drop rate. Im at 78 only so maybe i need to hit high 80's or 90s or something

VileGhost

Journeyman
thanks Vileghost, im gonna be at it all day, beats trying to farm and getting gold for donation coins. Whats your begging at? I think it might affect item drop rate. Im at 78 only so maybe i need to hit high 80's or 90s or something

Before I left for work I was at 93.8 I am sure skill percent does effect drops but not sure how.. begging easy to raise till about 85 but the higher the skill the higher the chance you get something and don't get that lame message that says thou does not look trustworthy. Do they have begging power scrolls if so I must buy one!!! How much they cost?

halygon

Grandmaster
Before I left for work I was at 93.8 I am sure skill percent does effect drops but not sure how.. begging easy to raise till about 85 but the higher the skill the higher the chance you get something and don't get that lame message that says thou does not look trustworthy. Do they have begging power scrolls if so I must buy one!!! How much they cost?
The trustworthy message is from your low karma. Raise your karma more!

S

Shane

To think that AFK MACROING begging the donation vendor would give you free donations is just silly.

Why would we even do that, how would that be fair to those who donate IRL money?, it would totally devalue the entire economy for them.

Be smarter.

halygon

Grandmaster
To think that AFK MACROING begging the donation vendor would give you free donations is just silly.

Why would we even do that, how would that be fair to those who donate IRL money?, it would totally devalue the entire economy for them.

Be smarter.
...so its not intended behavior. I guess we have our answer now.

C

Carl

...so its not intended behavior. I guess we have our answer now.
Donation vendor or any vendor for that matter have never given anything away outside the normal few pieces of gold and food. Every once in a blue moon some troll comes along makes a post claiming to have gotten something and then a hand full of people show how gullible they are by following the troll.

This is silly and players are just wasting their time.