WTS Balmung - UBER RARE Fafnir Drop !! - SOLDDDDD

Guwap

Grandmaster
Taking offers on this bad boy. From what I gathered and according to @bradley- , this is the first Balmung drop on the server. If anyone has another please post a pic so I can edit my post!

According to Adam's post about Fafnir, this is an UBER RARE item!

With that being said, I may end up keeping it. It would look pretty sick in my house. Really just trying to see what interest the item has.

SOLDDDDDDDDD FOR 3M

tqPCec6.jpg

ZurKIjw.jpg

XnEmHAD.jpg

4kmxbXg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Messremb

Grandmaster
coolest thing i have ever seen!!! if i hadn't just blown my load on an island i would get it all over this sword....

that sounded way more sexual than i wanted... although i am a little turned on by it.

anyways, Adam described it as uber rare, that means it will probably be another 6 months before another of these drops.

Guwap

Grandmaster
Haven't tried it on Fafnir. Probably won't tbh. Probably will PK someone with it before I sell it tho.

Appears to be fancy deco with cool animation.

Hits for 13s vs. players while equipped on a stun mage with no swords/tactics lol.

asics

Grandmaster
I think we should have a database online with number of items.. Like uor this can clear bullshit is also good for value of rare items..

Guwap

Grandmaster
So I'm a little confused. I locked it down and used deco tool to change direction on sword and it turned into a different graphic ID, lol.

Everything else is the same about it, though.

@eppy @JoeB is this supposed to happen?

It went from this:

eXDu57d.jpg

to this:

tqPCec6.jpg

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I'll bid 1 mil and 20k but I'm not bidding again against a ghost bidder. Bids should be in the thread.