armslore changed? or xp nerf?

exince

Grandmaster
leveling my deff guy today, i noticed that my xp/h is FAR FAR lower than it used to be (almost 50% than it used to be)

it feels like i miss much more then i used to.

anyone experiencing the same?

dalmuti

Expert
Not sure about the missing, but probably the reason for the lower XP is because AR is lower for all armors. Whatever suit you're wearing isn't giving you the AR it used to so you have the XP penalty. Word is that the changes were a mistake and will be fixed.

exince

Grandmaster
i was told > 100AR gives u 100% xp.. and i do have > 100 AR at any given time. so thats not the issue..

but i really dont remember missing 7x in a row while having armslore

tankian

Grandmaster
Shane said @Adam will be fixing the armor issue, it was unintentional change and i definitely can tell armslore isnt working, i missed on hit 7 times in a row then hit 2 more and missed 3 more times
may not be armslore, might be hit chance itself that is changed, also while at it, might check to see if we are getting our bonus while mounted on the swampys

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph

Journeyman
Shane said @Adam will be fixing the armor issue, it was unintentional change and i definitely can tell armslore isnt working, i missed on hit 7 times in a row then hit 2 more and missed 3 more times
ikr, i dont miss alot on hitting liches and daemons, ive been in more crucial situations since this change with clutch healing and such

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I stood next to a dude with my katana and watched him cast 10 spells in a row as he killed me while i whiffed every second so that was fun.

Sent from my STUDIO 5.5 using Tapatalk

Young Star

Grandmaster
I stood next to a dude with my katana and watched him cast 10 spells in a row as he killed me while i whiffed every second so that was fun.

Sent from my STUDIO 5.5 using Tapatalk
I thought it was just me. I have been whiffing so much again players lately. I chalked it up to bad RNG luck because no one else seemed to have an issue.