arch room

StegcO

Grandmaster
nice circle jerk going on here

This thread is about some users cry becouse 5 users always win, if people stop to cry and start to learn how to play UO probably we dont see thread like this anymore.

Here we have PetSpeed nerfed and mobs attack red first, what you need more?

baddie

Master
meta mages at arch should pull up warrior bars and go heal mage when being raided. warriors should talk and coordinate and press the attack, regardless if they are strangers. pvmers need to communicate and band together.

i'd suggest making premade standard uo macros that do more than just say "bank vendor buy"

"PKS INCOMING!"
"Mages please pull up warrior bars!"
"Requesting heal!"
"EVERYONE, get ready to counter!"
"Charge!"
"COUNTERATTACK WITH ME!!"
"Don't let them reload and coordinate!"
"RAILS INCOMING!"

Bobby123

Grandmaster
meta mages at arch should pull up warrior bars and go heal mage when being raided. warriors should talk and coordinate and press the attack, regardless if they are strangers. pvmers need to communicate and band together.

i'd suggest making premade standard uo macros that do more than just say "bank vendor buy"

"PKS INCOMING!"
"Requesting heal!"
"Charge!"
"RAILS INCOMING!"

@baddie is a beast !!!

If everyone else had the mentality like his , no pks dare come near him !

Malkraven

Grandmaster

"PKS INCOMING!"
"Requesting heal!"
"Charge!"
"RAILS INCOMING!"

This. The issue is greed you are all so interested in your own bank balance and score you refuse to help each other its always been the same if 3 reds raid a champ spawn with 10 people you dont xheal. you dont fight, you hide and try to recall to secure your own scrolls.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Half the people you find at an Arch daemon are fairly new to the server, game, are PvM'rs, trying to do a PvM quest, so they can start their meta grind. Suggesting they should group up, and fight is just a means of saying leave things the way it is, so you can have your easy kills, and opportunistic end to the PvM End game content. How can anyone suggest that the same group getting the rewards over and over is good for the game, especially when that group spends their time trying to jack up prices on everything.

You all know that random groups of blues, in the Arch Daemon are never going to group up, and defend against reds. They are gimped from the start as you are engaged with the Arch Daemon, chances are as a mage your mana bar is under half when the reds come in, and the warriors health bars are juggling like a yo yo. The fight itself takes a lot of focus. The moment reds pop in, 50% of the players are going to hit a recall, the other 50% don't stand a chance if they stay.. And you are all content with it, not because you are there for the fun of PvP, but because you are just as greed as you are calling others, and want your opportunistic, easy kills on both PvM'rs, and the Arch Daemon.

And the irony is, I'm ok with all of that.. As long as the mechanics are fixed, so people can get their quest done, regardless if they are alive at the end.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Half the people you find at an Arch daemon are fairly new to the server, game, are PvM'rs, trying to do a PvM quest, so they can start their meta grind. Suggesting they should group up, and fight is just a means of saying leave things the way it is, so you can have your easy kills, and opportunistic end to the PvM End game content. How can anyone suggest that the same group getting the rewards over and over is good for the game, especially when that group spends their time trying to jack up prices on everything.

You all know that random groups of blues, in the Arch Daemon are never going to group up, and defend against reds. They are gimped from the start as you are engaged with the Arch Daemon, chances are as a mage your mana bar is under half when the reds come in, and the warriors health bars are juggling like a yo yo. The fight itself takes a lot of focus. The moment reds pop in, 50% of the players are going to hit a recall, the other 50% don't stand a chance if they stay.. And you are all content with it, not because you are there for the fun of PvP, but because you are just as greed as you are calling others, and want your opportunistic, easy kills on both PvM'rs, and the Arch Daemon.

And the irony is, I'm ok with all of that.. As long as the mechanics are fixed, so people can get their quest done, regardless if they are alive at the end.

yes its fine how it is its end game content and should be a flash point for pks and pvp mayb its the noob quest thats wrong

baddie

Master

man i'm sorry but this is a load of bs. especially the entire first sentence. you're basically saying "pvmers = noobs." this is a pvp/pk shard, 3-7 pks is not game breaking.

get their quest done? you mean the easiest quest in the world, where all you have to do is hit the arch once and be alive when he dies? come on. at most it's a minor inconvenience that they have to wait for the next spawn, big deal.

also 3-4 power just came to arch a few mins ago and got killed by blues.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
man i'm sorry but this is a load of bs. especially the entire first sentence. you're basically saying "pvmers = noobs." this is a pvp/pk shard, 3-7 pks is not game breaking.

get their quest done? you mean the easiest quest in the world, where all you have to do is hit the arch once and be alive when he dies? come on. at most it's a minor inconvenience that they have to wait for the next spawn, big deal.

also 3-4 power just came to arch a few mins ago and got killed by blues.

Like it or not, there are many returning players (myself included), who are still re-learning the game, building some wealth, getting established, that yes, with a PvM build, we're noobish in a fight with a group of PK's especially when we are engaged with an Arch Daemon that half the time we are dying to the demon fire on.

You say it's a PvP/PK shard - that's not what's advertised - the main page focuses as much or more on crafting and PvM - there are tons of events catered to both PvM and PvP. The reality is, being the most active server out there, you have numerous walks of life, some people who only do PvM, some that only PvP, others that do a little of everything. The whole premise of UO as a game, wasn't a game to PK people, it was a game with freedom of choice... That choice gets taken away when one or more guilds, try to run the content, by pushing everyone else out, in order to reap the rewards for themselves.

I have a friend now who's been trying to do the Arch Daemon for over a week, and still has yet to get the blood, it's on a 4 hour timer, some of us only get 2-3 hours a day to play the game. Feel free to ignore the problems when they don't affect you, but don't get in the way of others trying to fix shit.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I just want to remeber we have

9 Champs
3 Crystals Boss (loot when kill and when puting crystals)
3 Other Boss
MOTM

All drops PS and/or relics

+

Other millions way to gain gold/loot

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Like it or not, there are many returning players (myself included), who are still re-learning the game, building some wealth, getting established, that yes, with a PvM build, we're noobish in a fight with a group of PK's especially when we are engaged with an Arch Daemon that half the time we are dying to the demon fire on.

You say it's a PvP/PK shard - that's not what's advertised - the main page focuses as much or more on crafting and PvM - there are tons of events catered to both PvM and PvP. The reality is, being the most active server out there, you have numerous walks of life, some people who only do PvM, some that only PvP, others that do a little of everything. The whole premise of UO as a game, wasn't a game to PK people, it was a game with freedom of choice... That choice gets taken away when one or more guilds, try to run the content, by pushing everyone else out, in order to reap the rewards for themselves.

I have a friend now who's been trying to do the Arch Daemon for over a week, and still has yet to get the blood, it's on a 4 hour timer, some of us only get 2-3 hours a day to play the game. Feel free to ignore the problems when they don't affect you, but don't get in the way of others trying to fix shit.

Please feel free to Pm me on discord or some of the POWER guys such as @Malkraven or @the flube and I believe we can work something out so new players can get the Arch blood for quest .

Thx and have a nice day !

Young Star

Grandmaster
Think we need to get a sign up board of all the people that would like to be contacted when arch is due up that might have a crew on to fight. Seems to mainly be a morning/early afternoon problem

Young Star

Grandmaster
I am sure $ower would welcome the action. Back when arch was more popular you'd see plenty of guys that were regulars band together and do things like load up the room with para fields and dispell gates.

Xiulan

Master
I just want to remeber we have

9 Champs
3 Crystals Boss (loot when kill and when puting crystals)
3 Other Boss
MOTM

All drops PS and/or relics

+

Other millions way to gain gold/loot

How many of these are sources for talisman relics?