arch room

Ranker

Master
It doesn't matter who's tags are on. If one group is getting most of the relics and such that is VERY unhealthy forthe server. Most new players are not gonna spend 6 months making a tamer and getting 20mill gold for a few relics when as it is to get a decent house you need 8-15mil. At some point people realize that the same few people are getting everything and others can't or don't wanna farm enough to pay the crazy ass prices.

Maybe its time to let the PvMer's have a shot at it? Any guild that continues to have a monopoly on Relics and the such are not doing this server any favors. And are no better than EQMS. Its once thing to raid dungeons from time to time, but to keep shit on lockdown? that is just well dumb.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Theres only a handful. If anyone really cared enough to put up a fight they would get ran off. Most people that used to do arch demon casually don't even bother nowadays with the paragon feature that makes it take forever to kill if at all.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Other PvP groups that fight power would probably be more than happy to have a fight if they knew they were at the arch demon. People need to just get the word out instead of keeping it to themselves until its too late.

girana

Grandmaster
It doesn't matter who's tags are on. If one group is getting most of the relics and such that is VERY unhealthy forthe server. Most new players are not gonna spend 6 months making a tamer and getting 20mill gold for a few relics when as it is to get a decent house you need 8-15mil. At some point people realize that the same few people are getting everything and others can't or don't wanna farm enough to pay the crazy ass prices.

Maybe its time to let the PvMer's have a shot at it? Any guild that continues to have a monopoly on Relics and the such are not doing this server any favors. And are no better than EQMS. Its once thing to raid dungeons from time to time, but to keep shit on lockdown? that is just well dumb.

$ and power dosnt have a monopol on any kind relics. We just get alot because we play alot.

StegcO

Grandmaster
LOLLO cry? nothing new.

$OWER wins becouse of tactics supremacy, that's why all the pvmers now have a chanche to have a relic, becouse when EQMS was raiding you 15 vs 3 ratio in a 18x18 room you have no chance BUT $OWER use 5-7 users and every single user needs to make every single step perfectly or will be a fail.

I want to remind to "pvmers" that trying to survive against a small tactical group will give you a lot of fun in a sort of way, years ago when $ and POWER use to fuck.. HEM... raid me every day (2 or more champs) I had to think how to survive, learning tactics, ecc and all the pvmers (even if they dislike pvp) will have a lot of fun if they play thinking to have fun and learn instead simply to drop pixels.

watch and learn guys

BTW I dont like the anti-hiding zone (arch and akor) too

JulesWinnfield

Neophyte
$ and power dosnt have a monopol on any kind relics. We just get alot because we play alot.

Running anyone out of the spawn that isnt your group is creating a monopoly on those items..."You just play alot" isnt an excuse when 14 of you only show up to pk anyone who is there and take the last hits on the boss then kill anyone you think may have gotten anything...

JulesWinnfield

Neophyte
LOLLO cry? nothing new.

$OWER wins becouse of tactics supremacy, that's why all the pvmers now have a chanche to have a relic, becouse when EQMS was raiding you 15 vs 3 ratio in a 18x18 room you have no chance BUT $OWER use 5-7 users and every single user needs to make every single step perfectly or will be a fail.

I want to remind to "pvmers" that trying to survive against a small tactical group will give you a lot of fun in a sort of way, years ago when $ and POWER use to fuck.. HEM... raid me every day (2 or more champs) I had to think how to survive, learning tactics, ecc and all the pvmers (even if they dislike pvp) will have a lot of fun if they play thinking to have fun and learn instead simply to drop pixels.

watch and learn guys

BTW I dont like the anti-hiding zone (arch and akor) too

since when is EQMS a small tactical group ?

StegcO

Grandmaster
Exactly, the difference is 25 zerger vs 4 is 100% win for the zerger, becouse even if they are all n00bs and half of them dont know what to do they still have enought fire power (mana) to destroy you.

But a small coordinated group needs to work together perfectly like an orchestra do kill 25 enemy with 6/7, that's why the pvmers in arch and champ have a chanche to survive now.

Zerg is like easy mode for the n00bs
Small coordinate group is the top of knoweldge of ultima online AND allow enemy to survive if they learn

JulesWinnfield

Neophyte
Exactly, the difference is 25 zerger vs 4 is 100% win for the zerger, becouse even if they are all n00bs and half of them dont know what to do they still have enought fire power (mana) to destroy you.

But a small coordinated group needs to work together perfectly like an orchestra do kill 25 enemy with 6/7, that's why the pvmers in arch and champ have a chanche to survive now.

Zerg is like easy mode for the n00bs
Small coordinate group is the top of knoweldge of ultima online AND allow enemy to survive if they learn

This was actually really well put. I expected the worst with my sarcastic reply previously but you actually explained it very well and I couldnt agree more.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Running anyone out of the spawn that isnt your group is creating a monopoly on those items..."You just play alot" isnt an excuse when 14 of you only show up to pk anyone who is there and take the last hits on the boss then kill anyone you think may have gotten anything...

$/POWER dont raid arch daemon with 14 players ! Far from it actually !

We normally raid with 3-5 players at arch daemon including against 15+ blues . Once in a while though , we do have 7+ or more players on to raid arch .

The reason once was the massiv thief invasion. After getting relics macro stolen more and more people took their concerns to the staff. Same with Akor Castle in Covetous 5. Thieves are the reason.
Only was to prevent that would be make arch room RDA ruleset - single client only in the room at any one time. This at least prevents having an afk tracker to tab over to etc. It would do nothing against an organized group that divides the workload and has 1 tracker, tamers and reds all on single accounts.
Here I thought it was cause you nerds setup hidden afk chars to spam via script when the arch was up...

Malkraven

Grandmaster
The best part is the people crying about it are the same people that are so greedy they wont go with friends since they may have to share a drop.

hubcap

Grandmaster
regardless of all the "who's dick's bigger" bullshit...

PvP templates (and macros) will 9.5 times out of 10 waste a PvM template (and macros)
Some will call bullshit, but, it is what it is.

PvM minded templates and players are no match.
and yes PvM templates are just as valid and valuable as the (skillful) PvPers.

It'd be cool if arch demon and its fkn tentacles 'targeted closest red' before gray, then blue.

Lets make it interesting, right?

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Is not about Macro/Template...
You say this, but all my macros are set up to attack mobs, heal myself or another, and recall home. I don't pop into the champs with pre-loaded spells or with macros and pots set to target players over mobs. Nor am I set up to repel a player attack, scribe and alchemy don't fit on my template.

is all about organization
You've got a group of people in a voice chat that is only shared with your members (obviously). Random people showing up to attempt to participate in the champ are not going to have that set up. Maybe a few people are grouped up, but not the entire room.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I don't pop into the champs with pre-loaded spells

That was an EQMS tactics not mine, please dont do this mistake again :D

You say this, but all my macros are set up to attack mobs, heal myself or another, and recallhome

If you want to survive (i remeber you you need to survive against 5 users not 1300), obviously, you need more than 3 macro + Recall_Home

scribe and alchemy don't fit on my template.

Do you really think you die in a raid becouse of an explo pots? :)

Reds survive in champ spawn with all the mobs that insta attack them plus they kill you, simply gaining 100 scribe on a template change more or less nothing

You've got a group of people in a voice chat that is only shared with your members (obviously). Random people showing up to attempt to participate in the champ are not going to have that set up. Maybe a few people are grouped up, but not the entire room.

And so not all the entire room will survive, if you kill mobs for 3 hours with other peoples you perfectly know how to evaluate theyre ability, if you find 3 or 4 good users try to organize with them, I'll remeber you now you no need to survive against 30 zerger but only against 5-7 users