ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
No problem For me if it'll make you fucking coward crybabies stfu.
You CAN Also get teleporting pets For all i care just stop whining like little bitches

You trammies Are pathetic it's 2016

Anyways real talk, anything that is gonna happen to reds i'm gonna support it because fuck that i'm tired of hearing you little bitches moan and cry.

EQMS will come out on top even with perma stat and you will start threads like This all over again.

You and @clutchxo hardly even play as u both stated...its ironic though bc look how active u both are on the forums.

Ya @Silly Santa, learn how to adapt like most EQMS members:

1. Quit current guild to join EQMS.
2. Call other players pussies for not fighting against EQMS.
3. Be completely oblivious to the irony.

Seriously though... #EndRedTrammel, let us stat these red swine like UO always intended, buyback system is terrible.

Ya @Silly Santa, learn how to adapt like most EQMS members:

1. Quit current guild to join EQMS.
2. Call other players pussies for not fighting against EQMS.
3. Be completely oblivious to the irony.

Seriously though... #EndRedTrammel, let us stat these red swine like UO always intended, buyback system is terrible.

goddamnit you guys made jack mad

for fucks sake guys this retired old man is too old for this nonsense

goddamnit you guys made jack mad

for fucks sake guys this retired old man is too old for this nonsense

True. I should be at the Keg and Anchor drinking and whoring instead of trading barbs with these scoundrels.

Although, if staff #EndsRedTrammel, it may be time for me dust off my blade and get back to work.

glyph

Neophyte
as a returning player here are my 2cents.

having just witnessed an eqms dexxer, with no magery solo the destard champ... that alone raises questions, but thats the game mechanics - not the player (ok, 2 reds rolled in every so often, and the 3/4 blues left or RQ when it was at 2/3 health).

He still solo'd it regardless.

This whole QQ about getting rolled during champs, why play on a fel server? why haven't you got a crew (or pay a crew / get in ts with boys who live & breathe pvp) and get them to defend you?

sounds like a load of whiny trammies to me, or just plain greedy people. maybe both.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
as a returning player here are my 2cents.

having just witnessed an eqms dexxer, with no magery solo the destard champ... that alone raises questions, but thats the game mechanics - not the player (ok, 2 reds rolled in every so often, and the 3/4 blues left or RQ when it was at 2/3 health).

He still solo'd it regardless.

This whole QQ about getting rolled during champs, why play on a fel server? why haven't you got a crew (or pay a crew / get in ts with boys who live & breathe pvp) and get them to defend you?

sounds like a load of whiny trammies to me, or just plain greedy people. maybe both.

ding ding ding

steve-o

Grandmaster
Your guild was raiding champs and RDAs and ganking hard until your guild collapsed because of your own greed when Famara and company joined KINGS. Stop trying to act like you willingly disbanded or downsize your guild -- it happened because of your own greed.
bullshit

we stopped raiding champs for the health of the server WAY before the split and WAY before fagmara even came back to the server

$ doesnt need zerg to be a successfully guild, get all your factions in a rda and lets see who die

steve-o

Grandmaster
@Shane
I may even start rallying the troops again if this was changed.

Edit: Also remove this terrible change with blues not being able to recall when attacked if they have even one count. Clearly added to aid EQMS. Would further assist in balancing things out.
this was added AGAIN to fight $...
most of eqms changes were all against $

no multiclienting pvm in RDA... eqms tears
no multiclienting in champs... eqms tears (but atleast this was removed)
pets slow... eqms tears
should i continue?

steve-o

Grandmaster
Lol @Bobby123 the thing that i hated about $ was that guys like u and $hitterhy @steve-o would go luring Meph like 100 screens away and would raid with 7-8 fully stocked reds when the boss would be 40-50% hp..while the 7-8 of us would have dead pets/mates due to the L4 spawn + boss + u guys would pick off 1-3 people of ours... I always knew where u guys would lure it ..but often some other people wouldnt have any idea where ya all would lure it too...i always wished that yas would fight us there head on at the champ site in tkeep - but u guys would alwayssss lure it far east, than south, than west..like 100 screens away lol..u guys were afraid to lose some ppl i always thought, if u fought us there..but instead u guys would always lure it far far away !

this is the only way to get all 4ps

how easy is to hide near the altar and still get the ps? u know it :)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I have still gotten rewards from champs when all other blues leave and i stay when eqms raids 10+ ..one time it was 14-15 eqms i kid u not ! LOL

Then why all the tears? Sounds like youre doing just fine!

If @Jack Scallywag dusts off his blade so will I :cool:

looking forward to it....

p.s.

when you talk about EQMS only zerging with ebolt rails, you forgot to mention the time you messaged me for setups(after I made the thread saying EQMS will do setups to promote some pvp) -- we did 2v2s, you got beaten, and then you raged out on us after we wouldnt do anymore because we wanted to go back to fielding.

Then why all the tears? Sounds like youre doing just fine!

looking forward to it....

p.s.

when you talk about EQMS only zerging with ebolt rails, you forgot to mention the time you messaged me for setups(after I made the thread saying EQMS will do setups to promote some pvp) -- we did 2v2s, you got beaten, and then you raged out on us after we wouldnt do anymore because we wanted to go back to fielding.

Didn't rage out... All I said was good job killing us on poison fs with 2 poison fs syncs.. not raging.

And to brag about winning 2v2's and never do anymore is lame.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Dude @lollo we finally agree. I say we bring back OG Felucca. That's why I came to love UO. No lockdown's in houses, must lock your door. No runebooks. True stat loss for pkers. One account per player. No blessed items, including faction weapons. No voice chat, just icq. No teleporter's in front of houses. No assist programs. UOAssist only. Original skill gains. Etc, Etc, Etc. This would be paradise. I bet @Darkarna would agree.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
UO assist hardly counts right? I do prefer a way to easily drink potions. But I would be down to just double click them fuckers. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.