ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Why quit when you can continue shitting on them and making them upset... tears of self entitled cry babies like those in this thread are one of the most enjoyable things about playing UO in 2016.

I still don't know how you are not banned.. I really don't know...You disregard others who are not a part of your click with SO much contempt it is staggering...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I still don't know how you are not banned.. I really don't know...You disregard others who are not a part of your click with SO much contempt it is staggering...

Ahh yes -- its certainly not because EQMS has gotten tons of shit talk for being "worthless zerging noobs" from the day we got here right? The great thing about being in EQMS is even though everyone on the shard may hate us because we kill them, it only further cements our US vs. THEM mentality.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
+ he likes to refer to the other shard in mirc and on the forums. As u said , idk how he is not banned.

LOLOLOLO -- i love how the accusations of EQMS controlling staff are coming back from @Jack Scallywag -- so the same staff that gave TRIN an entire customized city is also the same staff that is secretly controlled by EQMS? Okayyyyyy

Customizing a city benefits no one. It's purely aesthetic. Unlike PvP rule changes that effect everyone.

Screenshot for proof:
Grima_and_Th%C3%A9oden.jpg

Jasper wrekt

Neophyte
My question to those who think red penalties should be introduced because a handful of people have left to try out another server is this.... do you realize that the other server has NO PENALTIES AT ALL for reds dying?

I can't wait till this server has no one left for you to bully. Shane will have to learn the hard way.

You got him around the nuts don't ya?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Ahh yes -- its certainly not because EQMS has gotten tons of shit talk for being "worthless zerging noobs" from the day we got here right? The great thing about being in EQMS is even though everyone on the shard may hate us because we kill them, it only further cements our US vs. THEM mentality.

To be honest, maybe cause I didn't start at the beginning of this servers life, but in all my time I have been here, I don't know any other guild which has received so much bad press across a very wide variety of things. You mention a hand full of people? THERE shouldn't be ANYONE leaving for reasons such as those in this thread.

You just show that you do not care. Simple as.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
My question to those who think red penalties should be introduced because a handful of people have left to try out another server is this.... do you realize that the other server has NO PENALTIES AT ALL for reds dying?

- Once on mirc
- 3x on the forums

Why is this allowed - with him not being banned for talking about the other shard so often ?? Yet i have friends being banned for less. @JoeB @Shane @halygon @eppy @Adam

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
me and a few guildmates are playing there so im still playing with the same people, having fun playing UO the way i like, smaller fight not huge trading ebolt rail fights.. say what you want im sorry that this server is all you have too bad you ruined the pvp isnt it lol

If by ruin PVP you mean kill you and others over and over until you admitted defeat, then yes... we "ruined PVP".

Deadpool

Grandmaster
God damn this shit is getting fucking old. Will someone actually lock this shit already? For fucks sake.

lollo

Grandmaster
Agreed. End the head buyback... Fucking filthy red trammies!

No problem For me if it'll make you fucking coward crybabies stfu.
You CAN Also get teleporting pets For all i care just stop whining like little bitches

You trammies Are pathetic it's 2016

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
And once again, this right here, just shows the influence this guy has on UOF.. Anyone else would be booted for excessive griefing....

How do you grief other people who are actively trying to PVP against you -- is winning fights considered griefing? Was defeating the CoM zerg in 2 wars and then defeating EBFS in another war considered griefing because we won? Had we have lost those battles/wars, we would most likely not exist today -- but to the victor goes the spoils and EQMS emerged victorious in all 3 major wars.

lollo

Grandmaster
- Once on mirc
- 3x on the forums

Why is this allowed - with him not being banned for talking about the other shard so often ?? Yet i have friends being banned for less. @JoeB @Shane @halygon @eppy @Adam

He's jesus of sds you Are fucking nobody and so Are your friends. And staff is obviously crooked and favors EQMS lolololol

Get a life, sorry your only 2 friends got booted

Darkarna

Grandmaster
How do you grief other people who are actively trying to PVP against you -- is winning fights considered griefing? Was defeating the CoM zerg in 2 wars and then defeating EBFS in another war considered griefing because we won? Had we have lost those battles/wars, we would most likely not exist today -- but to the victor goes the spoils and EQMS emerged victorious in all 3 major wars.

Unfortunately, the excessive res killing is not limited to wars though, eh? If this was the case, there wouldn't be numerous threads regarding it. Let me guess, because EQMS are doing it, it is wrong yet everyone else can do it? How many threads do you see about other guilds as of late?

The amount that could be said but I think it has just about gotten to that point where nothing that anyone who is not in EQMS is relevant.

lollo

Grandmaster
Anyways real talk, anything that is gonna happen to reds i'm gonna support it because fuck that i'm tired of hearing you little bitches moan and cry.

EQMS will come out on top even with perma stat and you will start threads like This all over again.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Unfortunately, the excessive res killing is not limited to wars though, eh? If this was the case, there wouldn't be numerous threads regarding it. Let me guess, because EQMS are doing it, it is wrong yet everyone else can do it? How many threads do you see about other guilds as of late?

The amount that could be said but I think it has just about gotten to that point where nothing that anyone who is not in EQMS is relevant.

When I am on, no one is res killed unless they talk shit or are in enemy guilds -- I cannot control what happens really when Im not on, but my guild knows that I do not condone res killing or griefing in general(like killing pets etc).

An obvious exception to this is during arch demon, IDOCs, or champs where allowing victims to res hurts our goal of securing the objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.