An Update on What We Have Been Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

K A Z

Grandmaster
no to the magical weapons (ghoul touch sucks donkey dick, makes dexxers super strong etc.)

yes to wands.

i dont care to statloss. Don't act as if perma statloss would be any worse than temporary statloss. Forcing people to be logged in for them to lose their temporary statloss is also very 1998. Stop that shittt.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
This shard has great aspects, and by far the best end game and pvm... But seriously perma statloss when 90 percent of all pvp is red vs blues? C'mon seriously? How do you think a lot of pvp starts? It's from a spawner or pvmer being pked...

Make lv1 despise perma statloss? Fine... But leave the rest. You shouldn't be able to farm gold in trammel. Shit, maybe make monsters pink and emote hugs while you're at it.

Everything else is terrific. But seriously please consult with pvpers next time... Not just someone like gore who is a blue zerger factioner that calls 4 for 1 orange.

I'm shocked at this potential announcement.

Spikeszzz

Adept
You can all day everyday. Outside dungeons.
yes i like this but still:

u afraid of pk?? get yrself a party and fight back

i mean statloss takes out realism to the game... being a blue is a decision just as being red

i know often reds are better pvpers... well compensate skills with quantity dunno

i think the best way to go is make a place like docks but for people looking for party.

blues shouldnt go to dungeons alone e_e

i mean could u showme a scenario where theres no statloss at all??

& could someone explain what is trammel??

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckystrike

Apprentice
Trammel was created by OSI as a result too much PKs drive ppl leave the game.Trammel was same as Feluca,just NO Pk´s.

I like Pk`s.Give me a better feeling fight PvM.But i dont like if PvP just run to you,zerg.

And most of this "PvP" is now :

1. a blue comes in for scout
2. 2 min later a gate open and 5 reds come to gank you

This is NOT PvP .

evil phantasm

Apprentice
OSI copied the world made trammel and fellucia. Trammel all flowers and no pking and fellucia skulls and pking. Everyone left to go to trammel. And then half of all players left since was no more PvP. Dungeons in felucia where never touched and filled with crap spawns. And then I quit the game....

Spikeszzz

Adept
Trammel was created by OSI as a result too much PKs drive ppl leave the game.Trammel was same as Feluca,just NO Pk´s.

I like Pk`s.Give me a better feeling fight PvM.But i dont like if PvP just run to you,zerg.

And most of this "PvP" is now :

1. a blue comes in for scout
2. 2 min later a gate open and 5 reds come to gank you

This is NOT PvP .
wendy said:
How do you think a lot of pvp starts? It's from a spawner or pvmer being pked...
me said:
blues shouldnt go to dungeons alone e_e

maybe more strong spawn encouragin big parties.. and if u see this scout.. gather yr party and prepare to fight dunno, no one else likes the idea of a "looking4party place" like docks? with no bank so every one come prepared and its only for that, what do you think about it??

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkraven

Grandmaster
isnt perma statloss gonna make red not play certain templates i mean no one is gonna wanna redo poisoning from 60 every time they die in a dungeon.

Tbh it wont bother me much cos i mostly run stun mages and can lvl this up again quick time but i feel for poisoners ect esp with the -50% skill gain in houses. and i guess u will never see a red tamer in a dungeon jesus....

the rest sounds good thou not 100% sure on ghouls touch on weapons lol unless its super rare/expensive

Luckystrike

Apprentice
isnt perma statloss gonna make red not play certain templates i mean no one is gonna wanna redo poisoning from 60 every time they die in a dungeon.

Tbh it wont bother me much cos i mostly run stun mages and can lvl this up again quick time but i feel for poisoners ect esp with the -50% skill gain in houses. and i guess u will never see a red tamer in a dungeon jesus....

the rest sounds good thou not 100% sure on ghouls touch on weapons lol unless its super rare/expensive

Make Poison on mule and go for 50% perma stattloos :)

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Perma stat that would require 2-4 hours of macroing for most templates or 24 hour temporary stat with char logged in and placed in stockade near brit bank with a sign saying who stated them.

Spikeszzz

Adept
i think dungeons should be more hardcore than outer places.. not the other way around

could someone showme a scenario where theres no statloss at all??

im still thinking the only way to fight pks is big partys, no stat things, or trammel, or nothing, PARTY TEAMWORK ALL KILL AND ATTACK LAST TARGET IN NOX GUILD WARS ALLIANCE RUIN OF TRINSIC

Bunnky

Grandmaster
So no stat loss outside of dungeons doesn't encourage pvp? Since when is dropping pvm chars pvp? If your saying bless need to roll deeper to be "as strong as reds" your argument works the exact same in reverse. Reds should roll deeper if they want to dungeon "pvp".

This.

If you PK reds have a problem with this new system, simply group up, like you're suggesting us blue PvMers do :)
Problem solved.

Spikeszzz

Adept
This.

If you PK reds have a problem with this new system, simply group up, like you're suggesting us blue PvMers do :)
Problem solved.
teh only thing ull get is instead of being ganked by 3 reds, is being ganked by 5 reds
and again
wendy said:
How do you think a lot of pvp starts? It's from a spawner or pvmer being pked...
and again
could someone showme a scenario where theres no statloss at all??

Spikeszzz

Adept
bunkyy please
wendy said:

ok i know im bothering so ill say this and go fap (?)

im still thinking the only way to fight pks is big partys, no stat things, if want big parties, encourage them with stronger spawns, maybe more spawn, and maybe a place like docks but only for "looking for party"

Status
Not open for further replies.