An unusual Beatle..

canucks99

Master
Got one of these months ago and just wondering how many are on the server.. these things are pretty stacked and they have a pack as well! They are a lighter blue then the normal giant beatle, and it's slightly larger.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
kZ0Plk7.png

Do you mean these ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Are they like cooler version of giant beetles that anyone can own once it is tamed or is it like death beetles that are used for farming? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Are they like cooler version of giant beetles that anyone can own once it is tamed or is it like death beetles that are used for farming? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its just the rarer version of giant pack beetles . They are useless in pvm .

From my knowledge , @eppy has changed not only the location of the spawn but also the new version of this beetle will be able to be used by anyone just like the giant pack beetle .

The previous version requires a high lvl of taming to be even able to accept the xfer.

Correct me if i am wrong .

K A Z

Grandmaster
A monthly spawn on a server that's been up for 3+ years... Gonna guess there is more than 4.

for a year straight or so these things got killed.. back when people on UOF weren't all trammy it was quite a thing to kill rare spawns

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hell I've killed three myself.

Not trying to of course but shit happens in the wee hours of the morning when you are attempting to tame things and failing literally hundreds of times at 120 lol.

Wonder how many @U-Haul has bagged

Probably 5 of them have been tamed.