WTS Agapite Runic Hammer Crafting Services

Qualtar

Master
If dragon will give me a war hammer I would gladly show you in the pits what it can do. Then you can give testament to how useful it is to have an aggy weapon. :)

I do not think there is a question at all the weapons made with this hammer are of the highest quality possible at this moment on the server.
This has been stated in other threads on this issue. Over the top durability, 2 points above vanquishing with extra damage at 11 {if not capped} and supremely accurate over all with the gm bonus +10 and the emin acc tag +15 which in simple math equates to 25 point increase to tactics. There is no swing speed increase. LOL. I did like that touch though, was good for a chuckle. Simply put, these weapons are a hair above the best possible magic combination on the server, save the durability. Quite frankly, the durability is by far the most potent aspect to these weapons. Indestructible stacked on GM quality. I would guess in the 350-500 range.{durability shown when armslored} If anything the damn things will never wear out.
I also understand alot of time and effort was put into compiling the bods and working with other folks to complete the LBOD. This was the choice of the smith. No one made the person endure this challenge, or spend the enormous amounts of gold needed to acquire the bods.
The 300k tag is what is so glaring, and laughable.
It is pretty clear that like in the real world, the cost is trying to be passed along to the consumer.
So you have a weapon that never wears out, and hits for 2 points more per than Vanquishing, with no disrespect to the radical accuracy bonus.
Highest reasonable value I have seen on the server is 75-90k on the most Godly of weapons. 300k isnt much to alot of us. The jump over the most high end stuff off mobs just does not warrant such a ridiculous price. Funny thing is, people will pay it. Its the latest and greatest thing.

The verite hammer is when it gets interesting.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Ouch. That;s a crying shame to have such a rare runic hammer if the weapon damage is indeed still bugged like that.

And add to that the fixed AR of armor and wouldn't that mean even less effective weapon damage vs armored players? - Or is the weapon damage so bugged that armor still doesn't matter much?

I find that hard to believe that it's THAT bugged. I mean while I haven't done much here, i do know that stronger weapons do more damage ie might, force, power, vanq, etc. ... So can you explain exactly how an agapite runic wouldn't do it's promised +11 damage and have all the awesome dura and accuracy as well?

By the way, nice weapons and photos DragonxBC. Good to see you making use of it and testing it already.

Its not bugged at all because the agapite weapins did more average damages and more top damage than vanquishings, ive tested this already on the halberd and large battle axe. The max 1 hit damage on the agapite weapons is a good 5 to 6 points above a vanquishing.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
wait so runics swing twice as fast as no runic weapons? That seems wrong.
Also why do people still think accuracy bonus means you hit more? lol These runic made weapons will still have the same hit percentage as a gm weapon with the same weapon skill. Just the damage and durability are affected by being runic.

All agapite runics comes with extra prefix +15 to accuracys, so it is more accurate. Just look at the modifiers on my screenshots of the weapons I already made

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
hmmm personally i'd have to see what other ones u might luck out and get for war hammers before i pay 300k for a weapon, as well as you demonstrating to me the damage against a suit of armour with the hammer

Well if it becomes a superslayer war hammer expect to pay more for it. Or 300k and I craft for you 100% guranteed to be exceptional and if it randomly becomes super slayer I wont charge extra.

Agapite weapon 300k
The look on your enemies faces knowing your wielding current most powerful melee weapons...priceless

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
they can be faction blessed for 1 week
Oh shit I know for a fact after testing, If you run around withan agapite large battle axe blessed for 1 wweek and your hitting for 44 to 47 dmg per second, you will become feared throughout the land for a week anyways lol

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
If dragon will give me a war hammer I would gladly show you in the pits what it can do. Then you can give testament to how useful it is to have an aggy weapon. :)
I can loan you a aggy war hammer to test at the pits, just promise to give the shinies back.

All the aggys weapons have 180 to 210 durability except the halberd only has 80 durability for indestructible. Msybe due to it slow 2 second swing speeds.

halygon

Grandmaster
All agapite runics comes with extra prefix +15 to accuracys, so it is more accurate. Just look at the modifiers on my screenshots of the weapons I already made
Accuracy modifiers provide tactics bonus which gives more damage. The only exception is with archery where the bonus is to the archery skill -- that gives a better hit ratio.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I do not think there is a question at all the weapons made with this hammer are of the highest quality possible at this moment on the server.
This has been stated in other threads on this issue. Over the top durability, 2 points above vanquishing with extra damage at 11 {if not capped} and supremely accurate over all with the gm bonus +10 and the emin acc tag +15 which in simple math equates to 25 point increase to tactics. There is no swing speed increase. LOL. I did like that touch though, was good for a chuckle. Simply put, these weapons are a hair above the best possible magic combination on the server, save the durability. Quite frankly, the durability is by far the most potent aspect to these weapons. Indestructible stacked on GM quality. I would guess in the 350-500 range.{durability shown when armslored} If anything the damn things will never wear out.
I also understand alot of time and effort was put into compiling the bods and working with other folks to complete the LBOD. This was the choice of the smith. No one made the person endure this challenge, or spend the enormous amounts of gold needed to acquire the bods.
The 300k tag is what is so glaring, and laughable.
It is pretty clear that like in the real world, the cost is trying to be passed along to the consumer.
So you have a weapon that never wears out, and hits for 2 points more per than Vanquishing, with no disrespect to the radical accuracy bonus.
Highest reasonable value I have seen on the server is 75-90k on the most Godly of weapons. 300k isnt much to alot of us. The jump over the most high end stuff off mobs just does not warrant such a ridiculous price. Funny thing is, people will pay it. Its the latest and greatest thing.

The verite hammer is when it gets interesting.

Only true pimps are allowed to carry and use these aggys in battle. Buy some now and fast before my bros Jay-Z andSnoop Dogg buy me out. Oh shit Tupac just tweeted me from haven and wants a set of aggy Katanas!! Hurry before they sell out.

But in all honestly I dont even care about selling these, I much rather be the only guy with the top melee current weapons on server for a few months, plus im only selling 10 charges out of 20 possible. So I might change my mind at anytime to stop selling once I work up max my melee toons and do some pvp.

Qualtar

Master
I can loan you a aggy war hammer to test at the pits, just promise to give the shinies back.

All the aggys weapons have 180 to 210 durability except the halberd only has 80 durability for indestructible. Msybe due to it slow 2 second swing speeds.

This is damn strange. High durability is cool and all, but lets face it, its the least desirable of the modifiers. The reason I say its strange is I have cranked out 210 durability double axes with a bronze hammer. I have no idea, but maybe its tied in to your smithing skill? My guy is 115.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
i think all weapons regardless of colored ingots has a base durability, only the prefixes of durable, massive, fortied and indestructible adds more dura it has nothing to do with the runic hammers or ingots colors. so your bronze and my aggy will produce only same durability.