WTS Agapite Runic Hammer Crafting Services

halygon

Grandmaster
i am know this, but agapite have only+15
+15 is a Tactics modifier -- not a direct damage modifier. Only a sliver of that +15 correlates to damage.

Tactics Damage Bonus% = Tactics ÷ 1.6 (Add 6.25% if Tactics >= 100)

+15 => (115/1.6) +6.25 = 78.125
vs
+20 => (125/1.6) +6.25 = 84.375

%6.25% bonus Percentage difference
right, but weapon approximately equal
agapite exp +15 ≈ vanq +25
pay 300k for +1(max) damage per hit.....
Actually its +4 hp damage per hit extra added. But thats an extra +8 hp damage during crushing blow :p

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Are you down to the last charges yet? I have a need for some Gankware LLC aggy weapons :)
nope, i havent tried to sell it that often besides that 1 time 2 months ago, this is my 2nd time trying, i guess im still deciding which melee characters to template and craft some for myself before i start using up the charges and besides how many charges are you looking for the leftover? 3-5?

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
only 15 of 20 charges left, probably will reserve 5 for myself, so in actuality theres only 10 charges left, i expect them to sell off within the next month or two, and then maybe a 2nd agggy runic hammer will appear in another 18 months, and you will be left in the dust by the true pimps in the Scoreboards.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
aggy_zps9ec8bf60.jpg

Got my hammer about a week ago, took me forever to find the last sbod for it. Pretty badass weapons, def worth the money imo :cool:

halygon

Grandmaster
nope, i havent tried to sell it that often besides that 1 time 2 months ago, this is my 2nd time trying, i guess im still deciding which melee characters to template and craft some for myself before i start using up the charges and besides how many charges are you looking for the leftover? 3-5?
Depends what type of deal we are talking about. :). I want it purely for my own personal use.