WTS Agapite Runic Hammer Crafting Services

halygon

Grandmaster
Let me know when you get down to just a couple charges left. I might buy some off ya, but I want my smith's mark on the items.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Let me know when you get down to just a couple charges left. I might buy some off ya, but I want my smith's mark on the items.
imma make a war hammer and large battle axe in a couple days and test it a bit, to see damages. Reworking my poisoner to a lumberjacer atm, kinda hard to chop trees as a murderer lol.

Does the runic hammers always make an exceptional weapon or is that random too?

halygon

Grandmaster
imma make a war hammer and large battle axe in a couple days and test it a bit, to see damages. Reworking my poisoner to a lumberjacer atm, kinda hard to chop trees as a murderer lol.

LMAO, that's true.. I don't think I have ever seen a red chopping wood.

I remember a FFA on uoforever once where a LJ had a val double axe. He ran around and just two shotted everyone.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
LMAO, that's true.. I don't think I have ever seen a red chopping wood.

I remember a FFA on uoforever once where a LJ had a val double axe. He ran around and just two shotted everyone.
might be true here since LJ damage bonus went up from 25% to 35% last patch and a agapite +2 over vanquishing dmg additional might jsut put it over the top per swing over 50% hp per hit and then its just a 2 hit endgame. :p

Delvorin

Grandmaster

Hey, grats on getting this agapite runic. Very awesome. The chance to make the runic weapon exceptional is the same chance you have with making other weapons. From what I've seen in this server, color doesn't seem to matter. I think just look at the info for crafting whatever weapon you want and the exceptional chance it gives you should be the chance you have to make the runic exceptional. That's just my take on it though if anyone knows for sure, would be helpful. I am not 100% sure just because I remember in OSI, it seemed like the higher the color ingot used, the harder it is to make exceptional.

Btw, didn't mean to troll or anything. Hope you don't mind me answering your question here :p

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Also, you need to use agapite ingots when making weapons with this. Same goes for all the other runics, gotta use the same metal

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Hey, grats on getting this agapite runic. Very awesome. The chance to make the runic weapon exceptional is the same chance you have with making other weapons. From what I've seen in this server, color doesn't seem to matter. I think just look at the info for crafting whatever weapon you want and the exceptional chance it gives you should be the chance you have to make the runic exceptional. That's just my take on it though if anyone knows for sure, would be helpful. I am not 100% sure just because I remember in OSI, it seemed like the higher the color ingot used, the harder it is to make exceptional.

Btw, didn't mean to troll or anything. Hope you don't mind me answering your question here :p
thanks for the food for thought, i have a *15 ancient smithing hammer to use with my 115 blacksmithing for 130 blacksmithing so exceptional chance should be very very high over 80% to 90% chance i think.

SteelSexi

Master
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure (99%) that the same exceptional chance for colored metal is exactly as it is for iron. I've made enough valorite armor and weapons and the items (both armor and weapons) that I have 100% exceptional chance on for for iron, I never fail on making them with valorite metal, or with making weapons with runic hammers as well up through a bronze runic anyhow. I have used over 40 runic hammers to make runic weapons to sell, all the way up thru bronze runic hammers.. and trust me.. if someone was gonna fail and make a regular weapon when I show 100% exceptional chance, it would have been me. I have horrid luck it seems on this server, lol.

At 115 smithing skill, you should have 100% chance at a GM Runic at every weapon except the following four weapons: Katana (96.8%), Short Spear (94.4%), Long Spear (87%), and a War Fork (99.2%). If you are crafting one of these four weapons, using your aggy hammer while holding your +15 ancient hammer would be a very good idea. Of course, you might take the safe road and just wield that +15 ancient with every weapon you craft with the aggy hammer just to be on the safe side, but I don't think it's necessary. Would I use the ancient hammer making such valuable weapons to make 110% sure it was GM... Absolutely! (Even though I'm pretty darn sure it it wasn't one of the four weapons I listed above, the ancient hammer would be overkill). Still, when crafting 300k weapons, it's always a smart idea to be extra safe!

Also yes... very important.. as Dwayne Wade already stated... Please, please, please don't forget to use AGAPITE ingots when using your agapite runic hammer! LoL. That totally sounds like a mistake I'd make at 3am sitting at my PC being overly sleepy or something! ,

Congratulations and Awesome hammer you own, I can't wait to hear from you and others who buy one how exceptionally awesome these aggy gm weapons are! I'm curious to know if they are really "that" much better then a good magical vanquishing weapon.

Oh and BTW.... Hell yes I'm gonna QQ and whine and cry about your 300k per aggy gm weapon price! You're supposed to charge only 150k so that I can buy them and charge 299k on my vendors for them! :p J/K and being a funny guy (lady).

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
its worth it i did some testing on the halberd and large battle axe, the large battle axe hits more damage on average 30.25 dmg per hit and swings twice as fast. Also the agapite hally is better than the vanquishing hally i tested against by average of 2 pts of dmg per hit.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Weapon damage is still really buggy on here so I doubt anyone would be interested mate.
If and when they fix weapon damage to that of uoforever then I'll be interested. Someone can still have 50 AR and the weapon will do less hit points compared to someone naked. It's completely inconsistent and random unfortunately.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
[quote="wendy whoppers, post: 232760, member: 3031it was 3 hit kills and fast swings]Weapon damage is still really buggy on here so I doubt anyone would be interested mate.
If and when they fix weapon damage to that of uoforever then I'll be interested. Someone can still have 50 AR and the weapon will do less hit points compared to someone naked. It's completely inconsistent and random unfortunately.[/quote]
Its not really random using the large battle axe, It was 3 hit kills and very fast swings. The hally did upwards of 51 dmgper hit, if you curse spell someone down to 90 hp. Precast flamestrike, max 43 dmg you can 1 hit fs instant kill someone.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
A power hally does the same.
Someone with no AR or low should die in 2 hits to an agapite runic, fact is they won't. This is simply due to buggy weapon damage. They tried to fix it.. Nothing happened.

SteelSexi

Master
Ouch. That;s a crying shame to have such a rare runic hammer if the weapon damage is indeed still bugged like that.

And add to that the fixed AR of armor and wouldn't that mean even less effective weapon damage vs armored players? - Or is the weapon damage so bugged that armor still doesn't matter much?

I find that hard to believe that it's THAT bugged. I mean while I haven't done much here, i do know that stronger weapons do more damage ie might, force, power, vanq, etc. ... So can you explain exactly how an agapite runic wouldn't do it's promised +11 damage and have all the awesome dura and accuracy as well?

By the way, nice weapons and photos DragonxBC. Good to see you making use of it and testing it already.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
wait so runics swing twice as fast as no runic weapons? That seems wrong.
Also why do people still think accuracy bonus means you hit more? lol These runic made weapons will still have the same hit percentage as a gm weapon with the same weapon skill. Just the damage and durability are affected by being runic.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
hmmm personally i'd have to see what other ones u might luck out and get for war hammers before i pay 300k for a weapon, as well as you demonstrating to me the damage against a suit of armour with the hammer

halygon

Grandmaster
hmmm personally i'd have to see what other ones u might luck out and get for war hammers before i pay 300k for a weapon, as well as you demonstrating to me the damage against a suit of armour with the hammer
If dragon will give me a war hammer I would gladly show you in the pits what it can do. Then you can give testament to how useful it is to have an aggy weapon. :)