A Green Server!!!!!!

clutchxo

Grandmaster
so talking with Glut in discord

Messremb-Today at 12:15 AM

i wanna pay the join fee for every non EQMS member left on the server

GluttonySDS-Today at 12:15 AM
lets start with 100mil

so, I'm going to be paying the 100 mil, once i do we can forge the shard alliance and all be green and farm pretty pixels all day long. i see it as a win win, Glut gets what he wants, and all the PVMers get what they want.

Hope to see you all in alliance chat.
Props to reposting this as a serious thread when in all actuality you were just saying it as sarcasm.
Now you want to make someone look bad like you're a fucking boss.

#pooosie
@Lord_PigFcker

The Gronk

Grandmaster
@Leofrick804 I believe you were still friended to the house and got some of the items with @Halfgrin and @The Gronk Perhaps you didn't I was under the impression the guild got an assortment of random items from the house and some of you were still guilded together in another guild etc. Plus you and wreck were pretty close, so I figured everything would be all good etc.
I deffeinately can say @Leofrick804 was not friended cause i asked him when you left to go there and he was not friended. Also I did get some items from your house but nothing coming close to what you said, I think i might have been beat to the punch by wreckognize i got some nice bows which i still have a bunch and some handout stuff. You still have chestes at your houses that are secure to u only, which btw i still visit to keep refrshed!

Messremb

Grandmaster
He's too poor and totally irrelevant nowadays except For banksitting.
He wanted his 5 minutes of fame. Guess This backfired on him
please don't project yourself on me.

j/k we all know im a nobody in game and that i really wish to be famous. also i have a small penis.... i mean really small, its like a tic-tac, but it wont freshen your breath, cause i can never clean it, or see it..... yea im that fat.

did i miss anything?

Faytality

Staff member
please don't project yourself on me.

j/k we all know im a nobody in game and that i really wish to be famous. also i have a small penis.... i mean really small, its like a tic-tac, but it wont freshen your breath, cause i can never clean it, or see it..... yea im that fat.

did i miss anything?

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Well I guess I better get ready for this green server deal.

Deadpool-Green-Lantern-570x285.jpg

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
well seeing as that covers 500 join fees i think that should be about enough. but its ok, im a rich fuck, i got no problem over paying to save the server.

i will however need a solid number before any money is exchanged, and it will be over the forums so i cant get scammed.

How excited for this are you?

Talk about it, or be about it.

Archersnon aint been playing poker so Im assuming you havnt paid him yet?

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
If you cared about the server you wouldn't be dabbling in the same issues every day. Go find some noobs and help them.

I cannot tell you the vast amount of help he has given the Server since his beginnings here. If you think you have helped people since you began here, his help for new ppl has been a 100 fold....It is all I can say.

Every Devil his due...

Also can we get back on TOPIC....I can help with that..I out of the blue remembered a song from a couple of Summers ago that was extremely good and relevant .

I posted this already but for @GluttonySDS

remember NOOBS there is more Than Purple!

I just
Wanna be evil
I just
Wanna be evil
Wanna be evil
Wanna be evil
I just wanna be evil

Last edited by a moderator: