A Green Server!!!!!!

Yoko Kurama

Master
Can Glutt run in the next free city election, as well? Maybe we can start by restoring the honor and integrity of fair Trinisic, painting it purple?

Maller

Adept
I was really hoping for a bounty-hunter system with the kingdoms expansion. A reason to fight more than to escape. If a pvm player kills a red, what do they get? A bag of regs, some potions, and 35k gold sunk. While a pvm character often carries specialized gear, a stack of gold, and choice loot.

Is there a risk,reward imbalance?

Messremb

Grandmaster
Then do it or stop posting nonsense. I can buy some of your stuff
Someone seems upset.

If eqms can do it why can't i?

Oh and you can't afford my stuff, remember when you wanted me meta but were to poor?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

lollo

Grandmaster
Someone seems upset.

If eqms can do it why can't i?

Oh and you can't afford my stuff, remember when you wanted me meta but were to poor?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I got way more shit than you now, don't worry.

So Are you diverting because you're all talk and don't wanna pay the 100 mil?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can Glutt run in the next free city election, as well? Maybe we can start by restoring the honor and integrity of fair Trinisic, painting it purple?

You people are so brainwashed that it isn't funny. You all do not step foot into our City...Glutt would never stand a chance in our election, and to even be elected you must be a member of the Free City of Trinsic. Our honor and integrity are just fine, and we have our fair share of purple throughout the town without your Indigo trashing up the place.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

Lolololololoolololololololololololololahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaalololllllhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahah...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I am going to create an anonymous character, start or join a blue guild, and lead them to victory against EQMS... upon doing so, I should be eligible to receive this house, correct?

All I've ever done in freeshard UO is defeat people by harnessing the power of newbs... maybe I am the only one who can do it, but I will show it can be done and the house will be mine.