WTS 90 MIL, don't miss this one time sale!

Triangle

Novice
One time opportunity to obtain this clothing set:

Strobe Wizard Hat (layered)
Ultra White Boots
Ultra White Torch
Blaze Sandals (layered)
Blaze Dedicated Citizen Sash
Blaze Aesthetic Wizard Staff (spell channeling and medable)
Rolex

- 45 mil firm

Pet combo (matching hues)
Meta stage 7 with relics & levels below + rolled once for improved control.
Thick/dark blue wyrm, finally one for sale after 3 years on server.
(very rare 1-3 on server, including mine)

- 45 mil firm
Ey2SEMT.png

Receive a free iron front helm + fire orange blessed kilt for buying clothes + pets. There is no better way to show off in UO than with these things combined! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
45m For a level 7 without molten? Are you fucking kidding us??

Look i'll sell you mine with all 4 relics (and a better color) for 35

lollo

Grandmaster
Please only post bids or questions about the items being sold.

I usually don't do this @Swayze but this time the price is so off that this dude is basically wasting a space on the first page of the selling forum.

It's like if i kept bumping a "selling dye tub colored blessed skirt For 2 million" thread over and over.

This is never gonna sell and you know it.

Oh well

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I usually don't do this @Swayze but this time the price is so off that this dude is basically wasting a space on the first page of the selling forum.

It's like if i kept bumping a "selling dye tub colored blessed skirt For 2 million" thread over and over.

This is never gonna sell and you know it.

Oh well

You're bumping it just as much as the OP is. Just thought I should mention it.

Triangle

Novice
@Kilike, I like to have matching hues, won't be selling separate, sorry.
@lollo, I'm sorry but these are my items = my prices. If you or someone else cannot afford or won't pay what they worth to me then I deserve to continue using them more than you or anyone else around, thx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Triangle

Novice
There are already few individuals with close offers while they are also trying hard to liquidate their items to afford my firm prices. I'll keep this sale open until the end of February (unless b/o met) and unlike Lollo's desperate attempts to devalue stuff he needs badly with his trolling posts, others with bigger pockets actually use this discrete thing called PM where they talk with their bids.

If in case no one can afford them more than I for the time being I can always come back next February with firm prices set at 75 mil per. Then Lollo will be like "will you do 65, please? I'm tired of my homeless looking clothing set compared to yours. I could also totally be able to afford your pet combo now so wherever I go people say really nice wyrm with that meta!"

lollo

Grandmaster
Lol, as i already said i got a meta which is better than yours, i have ZERO interest in wyrms since i always use nightmares in combo with my meta, and i already have more trammy rare clothing than you do.

So what's your point? Do you really think anyone here will believe you got offers higher than 30m (if you got any lol) for your pet combo?

Hahaha haha hahahaha

Triangle

Novice
Again, thx for the free bumps past midnight Lollo and Salsa. While I was enjoying my sleep I'm glad to see there are players out there working hard to keep my thread on top in this section at those late hours ;)

Lollo, I might give you a cut at the end if you keep up the good job!