WTS 90 MIL, don't miss this one time sale!

Triangle

Novice
Two weeks left, hurry up people! It won't be for a while before you can use that gold again on something you really want.

Kazinon

Grandmaster
Are you stupid? There are only a few players with that kind of money and we would never overpay for a non maxed meta. Especially one with only 3 relics and a level 5 molten. If you want to sell it, post a real price...

Triangle

Novice
@Kazinon, I'm sorry...my items always go to the right buyers, 15 years of MMO experience helped me to achieve that. Anyone who doesn't understand the value behind the prices of these items simply is not the right buyer, IMO. Oh, and I doubt "stupid" people can obtain and achieve all what I have in the game for such short period, especially while spending $0.00 on it.

Thank you for the free bump. One day when you'll get to where I'm, where you'll have more gold than you can use, you'll see things differently and jump right into these items the moment they are available in the market (if ever) cuz the game ends when you have nothing left to spend your gold on.

Dracule

Grandmaster
@Kazinon, I'm sorry...my items always go to the right buyers, 15 years of MMO experience helped me to achieve that. Anyone who doesn't understand the value behind the prices of these items simply is not the right buyer, IMO. Oh, and I doubt "stupid" people can obtain and achieve all what I have in the game for such short period, especially while spending $0.00 on it.

Thank you for the free bump. One day when you'll get to where I'm, where you'll have more gold than you can use, you'll see things differently and jump right into these items the moment they are available in the market (if ever) cuz the game ends when you have nothing left to spend your gold on.
2gsEdHU.gif

Triangle

Novice
Week left for this amazing sale! There are some already met my b/o with items included, while others offered close to the b/o in pure gold. This will be interesting :) Anyways, my prices remain firm. GL~

Kazinon

Grandmaster

Get to where you are?.. Do you even know who I am in game? My rare item collection/wearable collection/ethy mount collection/bank balance/donation coins balance (and I've only donated 50 dollars to UOF... I donated because I appreciate the work Shane/Adam and all other admins put in to a FREE game I play) would EASILY dominate what you have... One day you get to the level I am, you'll understand why moronic selling threads like this are pointless/forum spam...

Shit, my meta pet is also (much) better than yours...

So like i said - Post a real price, then you'll get active bidders...