7000 Donation Coins for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Big Gucci Sosa said:
Lookin back at this thread, it looks like Drake Roberts is the only one getting worked up... Maybe we should back up off him?

I welcome anyone to look back through this thread and see what an ass you made of yourself. Between this thread and the wolf thread, your age has started to really show..

I'm angry? You must be if you are reading that into my text.. Typically once you start seeing "LOL" and "hahahahaha", and the person starts ignoring and failing to interact with anything you say, you know that person is upset. Try not to rage, kid.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Netman said:

I like it when babet, drake and asan get schooled.

I dont set prices, I just know the UOF economy very very well + im not the only one.

Dona Coins go for 190k minimum. I even saw them go for 200k+

Right now, 190k is actually a good deal

You don't school anyone, hush boy. You have no idea what is up with the economy here because you are so out of touch. To say you always sell your items, is laughable. Keep buying your gold buddy, show us how great of a player you are ;-)

People like me aren't greedy, I'll sell shit for cheap just to be cool and let someone get their item without breaking their bank. People like you who are insanely greedy with pixels make me laugh, but I guess.. if I spent real life money on my pixels, I might be greedy also.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Netman said:
hey calm down drake, even if hes selling his jet black wolve for 50m who cares?

drake dont judge on players or you will be judged

and remember

whenever u point with a finger on some, 3 finger always point back

8486459-eine-schwarze-und-weisse-illustration-einer-menschlichen-linke-hand-mit-dem-finger-zeigen-oder-gesti.jpg

Take your own advice?

The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

Netman

Journeyman
Asan_Drakus said:
Netman said:

I dont set prices, I just know the UOF economy very very well + im not the only one.

You don't school anyone, hush boy. You have no idea what is up with the economy here because you are so out of touch. To say you always sell your items, is laughable. Keep buying your gold buddy, show us how great of a player you are ;-)

People like me aren't greedy, I'll sell shit for cheap just to be cool and let someone get their item without breaking their bank. People like you who are insanely greedy with pixels make me laugh, but I guess.. if I spent real life money on my pixels, I might be greedy also.

why dont you read the whole thread

your just proving how little you are

a lot of ppl already schooled drake

and now your repeating his crying...

Drake Roberts said:
Big Gucci Sosa said:
Lookin back at this thread, it looks like Drake Roberts is the only one getting worked up... Maybe we should back up off him?

I welcome anyone to look back through this thread and see what an ass you made of yourself. Between this thread and the wolf thread, your age has started to really show..

Naw I really just dont care as much as you do about a COLORED WOLF.. So I guess me showing I dont care about a wolf is showing im 20? LOL

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Netman said:
Asan_Drakus said:
Netman said:

why dont you read the whole thread

your just proving how little you are

a lot of ppl already schooled drake

and now your repeating his crying...

That doesn't make sense, please try again.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Big Gucci Sosa said:
Drake Roberts said:
Big Gucci Sosa said:

Naw I really just dont care as much as you do about a COLORED WOLF.. So I guess me showing I dont care about a wolf is showing im 20? LOL

You showed how much you "don't care", in the wolf thread when you started the whole wolf conversation. Your constant ignoring of the actual facts and you pretending the opposite, is where your age shows.

*copy and paste*

It is so funny that You are the one that started the whole damn thing about wolves.. and now you are back pedaling and trying to play it nonchalant, because the facts simply aren't on your side of this argument. and yet... you "could careless" and now all of a sudden you think "its funny people take the wolf business sooo serious" :roll:

I think your constant attempt to increase value in any items you own, from your vesper outfit you were just trying to increase value on in irc, to your cheap ass wolf in the other thread, to your donation coins in this thread, is funny.. but what is even more funny.. is watching you play the hypocrite and start back pedaling as soon as you get called out on it.

Netman

Journeyman
those are clear words asan. your only putting shame on your shoulders.

btw 17yards gold hue sold for 21 DC

and i already sold 12k DC for 190k a 1k stack and that too was too cheap. I can tell by the 15 min timespan it took until they were sold.

a lot ppl already explained to you guys: gold is easy to make and them dona items are nice. ppl pay what they want to pay for, and right now a lot of ppl pay 200k easily for 1k coin of stack.

period.

Janvandam

Expert
popcorn cola and we have some fun tonight here.

u guys should realy try to get a real live and stop thinking of UO's economy ... :eek: :lol: :lol:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Big Gucci Sosa said:
Drake, this guy is selling 7k donation coins.. why does it seem like you are advertising your PW wolf in this thread? Hahahahaa
Don't be silly! I would never sell my pure white wolf! and with this I am leaving this thread.

Just know.. I will defend my wolf's honor to the motherfucking death, bitches! PURE WHITE WOLVES FOR LIFE! RAWR!! :lol:

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Netman said:

and i already sold 12k DC for 190k a 1k stack and that too was too cheap. I can tell by the 15 min timespan it took until they were sold.

a lot ppl already explained to you guys: gold is easy to make and them dona items are nice. ppl pay what they want to pay for, and right now a lot of ppl pay 200k easily for 1k coin of stack.

period.

Your words are not clear, because you are unable to follow a linear conversation path.

I understand you sell DC for whatever, I don't care. I also understand that I still buy them for 150k pretty easily, and you don't care. SO why are you even still talking to me? I think you are greedy over pixels, and it makes me laugh. That is my opinion, there is nothing you can do to change it. So why do you keep saying the same thing over and over but refuse to acknowledge any of my points? If you can't be an intelligent, logical person.. don't talk to me.

You keep selling your shit for whatever number you want, I'll keep buying and selling my shit for whatever number I want... why do you have such a hard time understanding that?

Netman

Journeyman
Asan_Drakus said:
Netman said:

period.
[/color]

Your words are not clear, because you are unable to follow a linear conversation path.

I understand you sell DC for whatever, I don't care. I also understand that I still buy them for 150k pretty easily, and you don't care. SO why are you even still talking to me? I think you are greedy over pixels, and it makes me laugh. That is my opinion, there is nothing you can do to change it. So why do you keep saying the same thing over and over but refuse to acknowledge any of my points? If you can't be an intelligent, logical person.. don't talk to me.

You keep selling your shit for whatever number you want, I'll keep buying and selling my shit for whatever number I want... why do you have such a hard time understanding that?

You proved once again to the community that u dont know anything. Im not attacking anyone. im just stating dona coins go for 200k.

you should read the entire thread, and stop crying

Netman

Journeyman
your boring asan, does it matter if its my first or second or third. you sound kinda racist.

keep on crying

Bromista

Grandmaster
I get along with everybody here so I don't wanna come off as picking sides, but 200k for donation coins is fucking ridiculous. Buttt vendor prices in high traffic areas are just that, ridiculous, so nothing new here. An individual selling coins quickly will always have to come in under player vendor prices to compete.

I am a master undercutter who hasn't had a vendor in a long time, so I oughta know!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
as I stated before... they can get there 5-10 sales for 190-200k per 1k... while I get triple the amount and build my own client base... of course i'll sell some for 190 or 180 here and there but if they buy in bulk i'll throw them a deal...

netman is just mad hes riding on a common echo blue in his one man ancient alien guild QQ

Netman

Journeyman
Babethoven said:
as I stated before... they can get there 5-10 sales for 190-200k per 1k... while I get triple the amount and build my own client base... of course i'll sell some for 190 or 180 here and there but if they buy in bulk i'll throw them a deal...

netman is just mad hes riding on a common echo blue in his one man ancient alien guild QQ

oh look who is coming now after hours....babethoven..i guess your starting your wolf shift :D

i ride the echo blue because it fits perfect to my blaze and gold.

if i want to i could throw 15m at any pw wolf holder and they would sell instant and you know what? thats not even 33% of my gold.

stop crying babyhoven

J

Jake

Enough. Pm each other or shut up. selling threads are not for discussions of your petty problems with each other.
Sorry UOTrader, please make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.