7000 Donation Coins for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Netman said:
the go for 190k - 200k

dont let asan low ball you

I still buy mine for 150-175.. 175 being the extreme high.. Netman never sells much of anything... and when he does sell something, it is always to "high society", aka Crack heads.. because only a crack head would pay Netman's prices.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
Drake Roberts said:
Netman said:
the go for 190k - 200k

I still buy mine for 150-175.. 175 being the extreme high.. Netman never sells much of anything... and when he does sell something, it is always to "high society", aka Crack heads.. because only a crack head would pay Netman's prices.

true, he trys to troll but fails.... u know as I run by the banana store I have still yet to see 1 customer at your store lol.....

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Babethoven said:
Drake Roberts said:
Netman said:
the go for 190k - 200k

true, he trys to troll but fails.... u know as I run by the banana store I have still yet to see 1 customer at your store lol.....

That is because the banana store isn't a real store.. It is one of those fake storefronts like the ones in Ireland to "boost the economy". :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O45ooqXua3Q

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Supply and demand. Netman sets his prices and waits for the right buyer. Some people just NEED the quick cash, but when you're sitting on 30+ mil you can afford to just bide your time.

Hard to compare people who are trying to make money off the margins to people who are buying to consume.

I have to agree, I've known Netman for quite a while, he may set higher end prices.. but he always sells his items, even if it takes a little longer.. he has no rush to sell em, so why not wait it out til you get max price? The owner of this thread sold 5k at 200k per 1k.

UoTrader

Master
Ok I am back online. Had to go to sleep. the going price is 200k per 1k and 195k per if over 3k at a time. I do NOT compromise. I now have 8k Donation coins left, bought some more.

Already sold a ton at this price and am NOT going to give bulk discounts or low ball. So if interested please PM me with where to meet as the price is firm.

Netman

Journeyman

I like it when babet, drake and asan get schooled.

I dont set prices, I just know the UOF economy very very well + im not the only one.

Dona Coins go for 190k minimum. I even saw them go for 200k+

Right now, 190k is actually a good deal

Netman

Journeyman
Babethoven said:
Drake Roberts said:

I know that u guys are ubr jealous of my shit. Yall obviously chicks, i can see it by the way yall put my store in yall mouth...

I have 37 vendors all over yew. ask around son.

from up bank stranded hurleys thru libs, my store, Moongate.... u probably one of my best customers :) and dont even know it

Dona Coins go for 190k minimum - actually 200k!

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Subject: 7000 Donation Coins for Sale

Netman said:

I like it when babet, drake and asan get schooled.

I dont set prices, I just know the UOF economy very very well + im not the only one.

Dona Coins go for 190k minimum. I even saw them go for 200k+

Right now, 190k is actually a good deal

The only people who are defending your insane ass, are people who are trying to do the same thing as far as donation coins are concerned.. You could see this same bias in the wolf thread.. and I wouldn't have jumped in and set anyone straight, had they not tried to devalue my pw (by exaggerating number of pw's and decreasing the actual number of charcoals) in the process of trying to increase value in their ugly cheap ass charcoal wolf that sells for a mil when you can't even find anyone willing to sell a pw..

get schooled? I've had a seller selling me 1k donation coins for 130k for the past couple of weeks. And I still get donation coins for 150k per 1k.. You are just trying to take advantage of people who are "high society", aka crack heads, who are dumb enough to pay your prices. The people piping in all have vested interests in donation coins.. The same way with the wolves.. And if I didn't have a pw wolf you wouldn't have heard me jump in on the other thread either. Get real.

Donation coins are going to go up in value eventually, with Christmas on the way.. But you are always on the extreme high end of things, Netman..

Einaar

Expert
I'm hopeful players respect themselves enough to have the patience to buy donation coins at the right price.

Donation greed is not good for this server. This is a free server with a limited player base. The minute 500k+ can be bought for a simple $10, this server will be on a steady decline.
I don't care if you disagree with me. I won't even read any responses to this; I know I'm right.

On a side note: In my own experiences with Netman, I wouldn't be surprised if UOTrader is his account as well. It's not likely so I'm not saying that IT IS; that's just the kind of person he is. Tried his absolute hardest to lowball me on a bulk ingot sale. "hehe I buy them for less .... hehe maybe if you sold them for less... hehe maybe because your prices are too high... hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe har har derpface." That may not sound like much but my ingots alone have brought me millions on this server.

He's one of those, "Do as I say, not as I do" kind of people.

"you are prob one of my best customers and.. u aint even know it" hahahaha.. and tbh i could care less about a colored wolf.. there will eventually be more,I was just stating how many there REALLY currently is, and inactive on people that barely play.. its funny people take the wolf business sooo serious tho lol.. But i also don't know why you guys like to troll netman about his prices soo much.. if you guys aren't buying from him, other people will..

Netman

Journeyman
Einaar said:
That may not sound like much but my ingots alone have brought me millions on this server.

you done millions all by ingots??
I wouldn't be surprised if ... It's not likely so I'm not saying that IT IS; Sounds to me like an recall miner.

Staff should check you from time to time i think...im just saying...

Hey guys cmon this not even my thread, the seller ask for 200k, and you guys claim i be setting prices. Im not setting prices. The economy is. Since saturday dc get sold for 200k. Thats fact.

And Elnaar I still believe ur ingots are overpriced. And if not who cares?? You guys care too much. Yall should lose that gollum type of thinking.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Big Gucci Sosa said:
"you are prob one of my best customers and.. u aint even know it" hahahaha.. and tbh i could care less about a colored wolf.. there will eventually be more, its funny people take the wolf business sooo serious tho lol.. But i also don't know why you guys like to troll netman about his prices soo much.. if you guys aren't buying from him, other people will..

It is so funny that You are the one that started the whole damn thing about wolves.. and now you are back pedaling and trying to play it nonchalant, because the facts simply aren't on your side of this argument. and yet... you "could careless" and now all of a sudden you think "its funny people take the wolf business sooo serious" :roll:

I think your constant attempt to increase value in any items you own, from your vesper outfit you were just trying to increase value on in irc, to your cheap ass wolf in the other thread, to your donation coins in this thread, is funny.. but what is even more funny.. is watching you play the hypocrite and start back pedaling as soon as you get called out on it.

Einaar said:
Donation greed is not good for this server. This is a free server with a limited player base. The minute 500k+ can be bought for a simple $10, this server will be on a steady decline.
I don't care if you disagree with me. I won't even read any responses to this; I know I'm right.

Exactly.. and if any of these clowns actually cared about this server.. they would take all this into account, rather than just trying to take advantage of the opportunity to score more gold off people who don't know any better. Fucking up the economy by driving up prices and causing inflation is anything but good for the server.. and this is exactly what a group of some of the richest people on the server, banded together to attempt to do by buying up all the donation coins they could when they were still selling at 100k-125k per.. They've successfully driven up the price and seem to have no intent on stopping this inflation.. They are going to eventually destroy the economy if nothing is done to offset it. Destroying the economy can effectually destroy the server.. Don't believe me? Look at uoforever.

bane

Master
Netman said:
you done millions all by ingots??
I wouldn't be surprised if ... It's not likely so I'm not saying that IT IS; Sounds to me like an recall miner.

Staff should check you from time to time i think...im just saying...

Hey guys cmon this not even my thread, the seller ask for 200k, and you guys claim i be setting prices. Im not setting prices. The economy is. Since saturday dc get sold for 200k. Thats fact.

And Elnaar I still believe ur ingots are overpriced. And if not who cares?? You guys care too much. Yall should lose that gollum type of thinking.

One thing I don't get is all the hate. If people don't buy at that price then the price will come down. Netman is not capable to setting market prices only the buyers of the coins are able to do that. If they don't buy at that price then the price will come down. There is nothing wrong with testing the market and seeing if coins are currently undervalued.

Also remember that the economy in almost every MMO is massively inflationary. When you have tamers running around dropping high end monsters all the time that adds a ton of gold to the economy. Very little of that gold ever leaves the economy so prices for things that have a limited supply (donation coins, houses) are bound to increase much faster than other goods.

Drake Roberts said:
Big Gucci Sosa said:
"you are prob one of my best customers and.. u aint even know it" hahahaha.. and tbh i could care less about a colored wolf.. there will eventually be more, its funny people take the wolf business sooo serious tho lol.. But i also don't know why you guys like to troll netman about his prices soo much.. if you guys aren't buying from him, other people will..

It is so funny that You are the one that started the whole damn thing about wolves.. and now you are back pedaling and trying to play it nonchalant, because the facts simply aren't on your side on this argument. and yet... you "could careless" and now all of a sudden you think "its funny people take the wolf business sooo serious" :roll:

I think your constant attempt to increase value in any items you own, from your vesper outfit you were just trying to increase value on in irc, to your cheap ass wolf in the other thread, to your donation coins in this thread.. but what is even more funny.. is watching you play the hypocrite and start back pedaling as soon as you get called out on it.

Einaar said:

Exactly.. and if any of these clowns actually cared about this server.. they would take all this into account, rather than just trying to take advantage of the opportunity to score more gold off people who don't know any better. Fucking up the economy by driving up prices and causing inflation is anything but good for the server.. and this is exactly what a group of some of the richest people on the server, banded together to attempt to do by buying up all the donation coins they could when they were still selling at 100k-125k per.. They've successfully driven up the price and seem to have no intent on stopping this inflation.. They are going to eventually destroy the economy if nothing is done to offset it. Destroying the economy can pretty much destroy the server.. Don't believe me? Look at uoforever.

I actually only have 5k donation coins, I could care less about what price they get to... Ill buy em reguardless.. it just seems like you are soooo caught up in that PW wolf its funny.. you even made a huugeee thread about it with a storyline when you got it. Seems like you were happy you got one lol.. and my vesper idc what the price is, i was the first person with a vesper suit on the server, I paid nothing for it, and dont plan on selling it, same as my wolf.. I dont sell none of my items and dont plan to, money is too easy to get doing IDOCS... why are you soo worried about the prices of these things? Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.