7000 Donation Coins for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I dont rlly blame you.. if I camped a wolf spawn for countless hours, days, weeks, months at a time i'd prolly boost up the price on a pw wolf also.

btw check out Britain Bank, Hiroshima is there with a pw wolf.. theres another one : )

Netman

Journeyman
imagine drake sitting for hours, weeks, months @wolf spot repeating the same words over n over... *gollum gollum* *my precioussss Pw*

gollumface+gollum+die+umsteiger.blogspot.de+veganer.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I don't have any interest in donation coin prices, aside from academic curiosity lol. Personally I'm hoping that the devs come up with a true value sink and the prices on dono coins drops down around 150/1, just for the sake of the shard.

The economy here is so nebulous and it changes quickly. Calling someone insane over a 10% price difference is kinda out there. No one REALLY knows what prices will do, there is a lot of speculation and people holding dono coins as an 'investment' so to speak, as well as people buying and selling just to make money on the margins.

Drake and Babe have a hell if a good hustle. They are ballers for sure. Asan will probably be one of the richest on the server if he keeps up the idoc hustle.

Netman is old money though, he's been rich for a LONG time. He's a big boy and he sets prices how he sees fit. I have a hard time believing he is so far out there on his prices. Seems like a bit of shit from another thread boiling over into here.

Y'all should jut squash that, it's just a game lol

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
bane said:
One thing I don't get is all the hate. If people don't buy at that price then the price will come down. Netman is not capable to setting market prices only the buyers of the coins are able to do that. If they don't buy at that price then the price will come down. There is nothing wrong with testing the market and seeing if coins are currently undervalued.

You don't even have any idea what has happened to the economy here in the past couple of months. Donation coins were at 100k per 1k donation coins about 2 months ago. Then a group of the richest players on the server, decided to band together and corner the market on donation coins. They bought up all the donation coins they could find... Then this same group of people decided on an increased price that they would start to sell all donation coins for.. This is what has driven the increase in cost over the past 2 months and has caused the inflation.. Sure.. when you have 1 douche bag doing it.. it's no big deal... and what you said above would work.. When you have a group of the richest players on the server making a collaborated effort to drive up prices by cornering and monopolizing the market, what you said won't work.

These guys seem to have no intent on ever stopping the inflation that they conspired together to create.. all because their lazy asses realized that if they made a orchestrated effort, and monopolized the donation coins market, that they wouldn't have to farm ever again.. They could just make continual profits off the buying and selling of the donation coins. This is why there is laws to try and prevent this from happening in rl.

Someknown

Neophyte
Sounds to me like drake does the same thing with wolves. Only difference is you are happy doing it with wolves and not happy with them doing it with donation coins.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Big Gucci Sosa said:
I actually only have 5k donation coins, I could care less about what price they get to... Ill buy em reguardless.. it just seems like you are soooo caught up in that PW wolf its funny.. you even made a huugeee thread about it with a storyline when you got it. Seems like you were happy you got one lol.. and my vesper idc what the price is, i was the first person with a vesper suit on the server, I paid nothing for it, and dont plan on selling it, same as my wolf.. I dont sell none of my items and dont plan to, money is too easy to get doing IDOCS... why are you soo worried about the prices of these things? Hahaha.

First off, I didn't make any thread for when I got my PW wolf.. That was Wu Wei's wolf.. and I didn't make the thread.. Secondly, you're the one who started the whole wolf argument.. but I guess you can't interact with my post or anything I said, so you are just going to ignore and post lies.. Which doesn't surprise me.. Nate told me you were some 19 year old punk ass little kid.. and it is really showing now with the way you are going about this conversation. Oh, and I got my pw wolf in less than 2 weeks of camping the wolf spawn with 1 account while alt tabbed over on another account with my journal visible, so that I could see when one popped. It is called "multi-tasking". That way I could go about my regular shit and still get my wolf.

Try interacting with what I said, kid. Here it is again.

Drake Roberts said:
It is so funny that You are the one that started the whole damn thing about wolves.. and now you are back pedaling and trying to play it nonchalant, because the facts simply aren't on your side of this argument. and yet... you "could careless" and now all of a sudden you think "its funny people take the wolf business sooo serious" :roll:

I think your constant attempt to increase value in any items you own, from your vesper outfit you were just trying to increase value on in irc, to your cheap ass wolf in the other thread, to your donation coins in this thread, is funny.. but what is even more funny.. is watching you play the hypocrite and start back pedaling as soon as you get called out on it.

raezion420

Apprentice
Drake Roberts said:
You don't even have any idea what has happened to the economy here in the past couple of months. Donation coins were at 100k per 1k donation coins about 2 months ago. Then a group of the richest players on the server, decided to band together and corner the market on donation coins. They bought up all the donation coins they could find... Then this same group of people decided on an increased price that they would start to sell all donation coins for.. This is what has driven the increase in cost over the past 2 months and has caused the inflation.. Sure.. when you have 1 douche bag doing it.. it's no big deal... and what you said above would work.. When you have a group of the richest players on the server making a collaborated effort to drive up prices by cornering and monopolizing the market, what you said won't work.

These guys seem to have no intent on ever stopping the inflation that they conspired together to create.. all because their lazy asses realized that if they made a orchestrated effort, and monopolized the donation coins market, that they wouldn't have to farm ever again.. They could just make continual profits off the buying and selling of the donation coins. This is why there is laws to try and prevent this from happening in rl.

This.

Someknown said:
Sounds to me like drake does the same thing with wolves. Only difference is you are happy doing it with wolves and not happy with them doing it with donation coins.

and this.

im 20, but that has nothing to do with this arguement.. you try boosting your wolf prices.. okay cool.. but you seem to get a lil upset when someone boosts the donation coin prices ? the wolf game is not that serious bro calm down lol & the funny thing is im not trying to boost no prices.. its clear to see people are buying and selling donation coins at 200k per 1k if u like it or not hahaha.

bane

Master
Drake Roberts said:
bane said:
One thing I don't get is all the hate. If people don't buy at that price then the price will come down. Netman is not capable to setting market prices only the buyers of the coins are able to do that. If they don't buy at that price then the price will come down. There is nothing wrong with testing the market and seeing if coins are currently undervalued.

Ok I can get why you're frustrated but nothing bought with donation coins gives any sort of ingame advantage as far a pvp or money making goes. Pet summoning ball is only thing. I have been gone for awhile but prices on stuff that you actually need to play the game are holding steady at absolutely rock bottom prices.

Full suit of barbed leather - 1-1.5k (I used to sell out 3 vendors 2-3 times a day at 2.5-3k a set)
GM Weapons - 200-500gp (at the high end of this price it will come DPed)
GM Dexer suit - 1-2.5k
Magic Weapons - 15k is highest I have seen for a vanq

A newer player starting out has never had it better on this shard. The only thing is that getting the late game pixel crack will take a bit longer if donation coins keep rising. Also the rise in donation coin prices arguably helps new players as they get more starting funds if they donate.

Donation coin prices won't ruin a servers economy. If basic goods, the ones you need to actually play the game, get super expensive then that could kill the server but that is obviously not happening.

Hell I was thinking about starting back up my shop but at the prices things go for now it is not worth my time to do so. So I am sticking to playing the BoD cloth, donation coin, general trader game (=.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Big Gucci Sosa said:
im 20, but that has nothing to do with this arguement.. you try boosting your wolf prices.. okay cool.. but you seem to get a lil upset when someone boosts the donation coin prices ? the wolf game is not that serious bro calm down lol..

Your age has to do with your inability to interact with my posts and your kid-like responses by continuing to act like you didn't start this whole thing in the first place.

Lmao.. What a little punk ass kid.. I didn't start the wolf conversation.. If you can't interact with my posts, just say so. It was you, like always, trying to add value to your cheap ass wolf.. Just like you were just now trying to do with your vesper outfit in irc.. and like you are now doing in this thread for the donation coins.. I simply jumped into the wolf thread to respond to you trying to up the value of your ugly ass charcoal wolf, because in order to do so you were having to try and devalue the pw and exaggerate numbers..

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
bane said:
A newer player starting out has never had it better on this shard. The only thing is that getting the late game pixel crack will take a bit longer if donation coins keep rising.

Ethereal mounts are simply.. pixel crack? An ethereal mount is pretty much necessary in order to play a stealther class on any type of competitive level.

bane

Master
Drake Roberts said:
bane said:
A newer player starting out has never had it better on this shard. The only thing is that getting the late game pixel crack will take a bit longer if donation coins keep rising.

Ethereal mounts are simply.. pixel crack? An ethereal mount is pretty much necessary in order to play a stealther class on any type of competitive level.

fair enough. So one time buy at $10 or 200k. 200k takes what 2-3 hours for a bard to make in Khaldun? Even if they rise to 500k that is still only 5-6 hours. One time and then you can share that ethereal among all the stealthers you have.

Not economy ruining in the least. You never will lose that ethereal, never have the need to replace it, doesn't wear out ...etc.

Drake Roberts said:
Big Gucci Sosa said:
im 20, but that has nothing to do with this arguement.. you try boosting your wolf prices.. okay cool.. but you seem to get a lil upset when someone boosts the donation coin prices ? the wolf game is not that serious bro calm down lol..

Your age has to do with your inability to interact with my posts and your kid-like responses by continuing to act like you didn't start this whole thing in the first place.

Lmao.. What a little punk ass kid.. I didn't start the wolf conversation.. If you can't interact with my posts, just say so. It was you, like always, trying to add value to your cheap ass wolf.. Just like you were just now trying to do with your vesper outfit in irc.. and like you are now doing in this thread for the donation coins.. I simply jumped into the wolf thread to respond to you trying to up the value you of your ugly ass charcoal wolf, because in order to do so you were having to try and devalue the pw and exaggerate numbers..

No, tbh I just dont care what you have to say, i barely read it.. your writing paragraphs trying to defend your PW wolf, you been sooo hyped up since you have gotten it, I wasnt trying to add value to my charcoal wolf, its just clear to see theres less than pw.. and i bet you these people can agree, same as ice blue.. And my vesper outfit? I was ASKING people what it goes for... they told me 400-500k a yard.. How is that trying to boost the price? And im not trying to boost the price of donation coins.. I have 5k, if anything I need more and would lower it but IDC what the prices are if i want em ill buy em at 200k.. it seems like everything you do evolves around that sacred, "sooo sought after" PW wolf that you absolutely LOVE lol... Its funny cuz ive been here since launch, I dont need to boost the prices of my items, they just go up day by day.. I dont even plan on selling them, I have gold , tons of stocks, and rares.. what would be the logic in boosting the prices of items I dont plan on selling? Drake Wolfberts : ) hahhaah

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Big Gucci Sosa said:
No, tbh I just dont care what you have to say, i barely read it.. your writing paragraphs trying to defend your PW wolf, you been sooo hyped up since you have gotten it, I wasnt trying to add value to my charcoal wolf, its just clear to see theres less than pw.. and i bet you these people can agree, same as ice blue.. And my vesper outfit? I was ASKING people what it goes for... they told me 400-500k a yard.. How is that trying to boost the price? And im not trying to boost the price of donation coins.. I have 5k, if anything I need more and would lower it but IDC what the prices are if i want em ill buy em at 200k.. it seems like everything you do evolves around that sacred, "sooo sought after" PW wolf that you absolutely LOVE lol... Its funny cuz ive been here since launch, I dont need to boost the prices of my items, they just go up day by day.. I dont even plan on selling them, I have gold , tons of stocks, and rares.. what would be the logic in boosting the prices of items I dont plan on selling? Drake Wolfberts : ) hahhaah

Again with your hypocrisy. You just wrote a paragraph yourself. How this matters, I don't know. But you seem to think it does, and yet you are doing it.. Maybe you type slow as hell? I don't know.. Wouldn't be surprising though, since you clearly don't understand the difference between your and you're.. Or the meaning of the word "evolves".. I guess spell check can't correct "full *".

Johnny, you were trying to up value on your charcoal wolf.. I called you out on it.. You back pedaled and now you want to act nonchalant about it... That's fine. Nate was right.. You're just a little kid.. which explains your kid-like behavior in your arguments.. I used to use those same methods with my sister when I was a little kid too.. Just ignore everything she would say and pretend like she was the one who started everything when I knew it was me.

LOL.. I have never met a grown man who gets angry when you insult his PW wolf.. yo drake let me ask you somethin.. why do you seem to be the only person whos mad on this thread? hahahahah.. And I never tried to up the price on the jet black wolf, I was stating facts.. theres more pw than jet black wolves.. GO spend another 12 hr shift at the wolf spawn again man. LOL.

Einaar

Expert
Okay, so I went back on my word.

I read a response.

I've been checked by staff, Netman. Isn't that beautiful? Wanna see my mining house, and how easy mining is? Lumberjacking as well? My Miner doesn't even have Magery.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Big Gucci Sosa said:
LOL.. I have never met a grown man who gets angry when you insult his PW wolf.. yo drake let me ask you somethin.. why do you seem to be the only person whos mad on this thread? hahahahah.. And I never tried to up the price on the jet black wolf, I was stating facts.. theres more pw than jet black wolves.. GO spend another 12 hr shift at the wolf spawn again man. LOL.

I'm angry? You must be if you are reading that into my text.. Typically once you start seeing "LOL" and "hahahahaha", and the person starts ignoring and failing to interact with anything you say, you know that person is upset. Try not to rage, kid.

No point in making new responses.. You just keep doing the same thing over and over.. So..

*Copy and paste*

Johnny, you were trying to up value on your charcoal wolf.. I called you out on it.. You back pedaled and now you want to act nonchalant about it... That's fine. Nate was right.. You're just a little kid.. which explains your kid-like behavior in your arguments.. I used to use those same methods with my sister when I was a little kid too.. Just ignore everything she would say and pretend like she was the one who started everything when I knew it was me.

Netman

Journeyman
hey calm down drake, even if hes selling his jet black wolve for 50m who cares?

drake dont judge on players or you will be judged

and remember

whenever u point with a finger on some, 3 finger always point back

8486459-eine-schwarze-und-weisse-illustration-einer-menschlichen-linke-hand-mit-dem-finger-zeigen-oder-gesti.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.