WTS 4 dragon eggs

amonseti

Grandmaster
If you dont mind me asking what drops dragon eggs ?? yes i know sounds like a dumb question thats prolly blatantly obvious

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
some RDAs have it, you can also
If you dont mind me asking what drops dragon eggs ?? yes i know sounds like a dumb question thats prolly blatantly obvious
get from Server EVENTs top scorer rewards and RDAs. within amonth they wont be so rare anymore as more ppl get them from server events and RDAs, also you will need a 120 taming scroll to command them, as it will need at least 116 taming to control, which means a 120 taming ps must be eaten.

These are not unique and theres alot out there already, since anyone who isnt 120 tamer wont need the eggs they must sell it, i see these sell for under 1 mil within a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babethoven

Grandmaster
leave it to power to exploit the RDA'S

LOL says the kid who cryed to staff after we found one and did it, its obvious just to point out which guild has multiple chromatic and multiple evo eggs to whom was exploiting anything....... funny how u try to be all innocent and point the finger the other direction when you were exploiting it the first week to yourself

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lol we got our 2 at the events today noob, only confession was yours showing you got multiple chromatic and evo eggs for your guild and to our surprise you had a ghost at the Dragon RDA when we found it so just shows u exploited it, if anything yours and your guilds should be removed

steve-o

Grandmaster
I'm interested but I'm not going to pay more then 1 mil for something that in the near future will just loose all his value:)

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
these are fairly new, just play awhile and they'll be common as anything else. I know a guy that stole one from a guildie and then lied about the whole thing. What a jerk, to be shady like that for something that will eventually be common. sad peeps.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
these are fairly new, just play awhile and they'll be common as anything else. I know a guy that stole one from a guildie and then lied about the whole thing. What a jerk, to be shady like that for something that will eventually be common. sad peeps.
People sell out their character for a worthless computer pixel. Your right these will be very common soon. Matter of fact its already common, seeing as they got so many they want to sell 4 of them which means they are using probably 4 or more for themselves, that's 10 in existence just with power guild, And numerous others in other guilds and the ones i saw plus the ones my guildmates saw and killed recently the chromatic dragon because he mad his 115 taming cant tame it lol. Thats like already 20 on server since RDAs fixed last week. Expect 100 within a month.