WTS 4 dragon eggs

Salsa

Grandmaster
In lieu of Adam's comments. I'll offer 1mil, which it sounds like is more than it will be worth in the coming months.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Adam just hates me, if i figure out how to post screen shots ill upload one of his responses to me paging about a bug... its funny

Adam <3

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Adam just hates me, if i figure out how to post screen shots ill upload one of his responses to me paging about a bug... its funny

Adam <3
I think everyone hates you, so adam isnt being extra hateful hes just part of the mob mentality, you aint special to him.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
I think everyone hates you, so adam isnt being extra hateful hes just part of the mob mentality, you aint special to him.
Yes most noob ragers who think uo is rl, like urself, do. But im friends w just about everyone on here that isnt a nerd...
And ill try n post his msg to me and u decide whether im special or not ;/

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
lol we got our 2 at the events today noob, only confession was yours showing you got multiple chromatic and evo eggs for your guild and to our surprise you had a ghost at the Dragon RDA when we found it so just shows u exploited it, if anything yours and your guilds should be removed
man I wish I had zero fucking life, so I could play uo all damn day :( I want to event too damn it!

After these last two sell im gonna put up 3 more for sale at 6-8m each

Dragon eggs will be common in the very near future.

simpsons_nelson_haha.gif