WTS 30x30 on ice (East) closest to deceit entrance

Caso

Grandmaster
Are you really that stupid .. you are the one that Re-Quoted a month old post ... fuck sakes do i really need to spell it out for you mr stupid .. even though i highly suspect your hanes anyways .. or you have taken your precious time away from having your lips firmly placed around his ****.

either way you are nothing more then a pathetic forum troll whom has no clue wtf they are quoting on ,. your simply looking for someone to troll ... now tell me whos the mental one who gets off on shit like that .. go take your daddy issues somewhere else loser.
You can actually see the rage in his writing.

amonseti

Grandmaster
You can actually see the rage in his writing.

alright .. you want me to quit the game leave the sever .. sure I can do that. I really dont need to put up with shit like this..

I got fucked over by hanes and his croney , who then poked fun at me for it . trolling yadda yadda because i got pissed and tried to stand up for myself, only to get forum ganked by his circle jerk squad ..
Yes i was pissed you would be to too. but that was a month ago , and then some fucking idiot needs to troll it again and then you join in for shits and giggles .. .

yeah i don't need this shit and @Shane, @eppy, @Swayze if this is something you want to allow to continue , and then wonder why people leave ... well you can credit shit like this .. its one thing to have banter , i get that... but this, at this level where hanes and that other guy (I couldn't care to remember his name) screw me over blah blah , and then hanes tops it off by making false Defamatory quotes not in one but several threads where i made posts (thats really fucked up btw), all to incite me to rage , and then for this one to be resurrected by some jack ass's .. really why are you surprised .

Caso

Grandmaster
alright .. you want me to quit the game leave the sever .. sure I can do that. I really dont need to put up with shit like this..

I got fucked over by hanes and his croney , who then poked fun at me for it . trolling yadda yadda because i got pissed and tried to stand up for myself, only to get forum ganked by his circle jerk squad ..
Yes i was pissed you would be to too. but that was a month ago , and then some fucking idiot needs to troll it again and then you join in for shits and giggles .. .

yeah i don't need this shit and @Shane, @eppy, @Swayze if this is something you want to allow to continue , and then wonder why people leave ... well you can credit shit like this .. its one thing to have banter , i get that... but this, at this level where hanes and that other guy (I couldn't care to remember his name) screw me over blah blah , and then hanes tops it off by making false Defamatory quotes not in one but several threads where i made posts (thats really fucked up btw), all to incite me to rage , and then for this one to be resurrected by some jack ass's .. really why are you surprised .
Normally I laugh at posts like this... But Christ son it's only a game

amonseti

Grandmaster
Normally I laugh at posts like this... But Christ son it's only a game

exactly and thats all it was to me ..

but assholes like you find a need to simply piss people off . I Dont need that shit its only a game .. your 100% right ..

and if fuck faces who like to troll the fuck out of someone like hanes did by bringing real life slander into the fold .. then then it becomes more then a game, bordering criminal with slander and harassment .. you people call it trolling and get your fucked up jollys off of it .

yeah i don't need this shit and @Shane, @eppy, @Swayze if this is something you want to allow to continue , and then wonder why people leave

Mommy! Daddy!
58340450.jpg

First, you claim i was at fault for ressurrecting a month old thread, which was infact resurrected by someone else 9 hours before me. Once it was spelled out for you that you were incorrect, you bashed me for quoting a post, in said resurrected thread, which was my attempt to point out that you should probably re-evaluate yourself for getting so angry over pixels. You're struggling to grab onto more things to rage about it seems...

You're clearly still bent out of shape about something that happened a month ago (i don't even know the story nor do i care); you're name calling every 3rd word in your posts and threatening to leave the server... If anything, your pixel rage is what doesn't belong here; look what YOU started by flying off the handle.

I originally came in here to drool over a 30x30 plot that i'll never be able to afford at which point i stumbled across the rage post you shitstained this otherwise productive thread with.

I'll pray for you and any other soul you come into contact for the rest of your miserable existence on this planet. The rest of us will continue to live our happy lives watching, from a distance, the shit show people like you put on for our entertainment :)

amonseti

Grandmaster
Mommy! Daddy!
58340450.jpg

First, you claim i was at fault for ressurrecting a month old thread, which was infact resurrected by someone else 9 hours before me. Once it was spelled out for you that you were incorrect, you bashed me for quoting a post, in said resurrected thread, which was my attempt to point out that you should probably re-evaluate yourself for getting so angry over pixels. You're struggling to grab onto more things to rage about it seems...

You're clearly still bent out of shape about something that happened a month ago (i don't even know the story nor do i care); you're name calling every 3rd word in your posts and threatening to leave the server... If anything, your pixel rage is what doesn't belong here; look what YOU started by flying off the handle.

I originally came in here to drool over a 30x30 plot that i'll never be able to afford at which point i stumbled across the rage post you shitstained this otherwise productive thread with.

I'll pray for you and any other soul you come into contact for the rest of your miserable existence on this planet. The rest of us will continue to live our happy lives watching, from a distance, the shit show people like you put on for our entertainment :)

TLDR
Dude WTF is wrong with you .. jesus man ..

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hardly drool worthy...

It's ice. Take a cool 10-12m off a standard 30x30 and this plot could be yours, man.

This could be the first 30x30 to go for under 20m so don't let your dreams be dreams. And don't let anyone fool you either...the only less valuable location would be swamp.