WTS 30x30 on ice (East) closest to deceit entrance

wreckognize

Grandmaster
''I TOOK A 15 MINUTE LUNCH BREAK TO LOG ON UO AND BUY 5 YARDS OF BESOTTED CLOTH, ONLY TO BE TURNED DOWN BECAUSE I'M IN EQMS? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! IM GOING TO THREATEN TO GET EPPY INVOLVED IN THIS BULLSHIT!!''

I dunno man maybe it's time to get your priorities in order. Work should come before besotted cloth IMO.

It's not worth losing your job over it, ok??

It's just a game, you know??

Salsa

Grandmaster
30x30 is still a 30x30.

30mil is a fair offer though. Not sure who offered it, but I doubt you'll get offered more. Good luck with the sale!

amonseti

Grandmaster
I dunno man maybe it's time to get your priorities in order. Work should come before besotted cloth IMO.

It's not worth losing your job over it, ok??

It's just a game, you know??
wow how about not editing the quote you dum fuck, add bull shit liar to your profile huh .
A deal is a deal and you fucks broke it simple as that ..

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I never made a deal with you, and you threatened to call GMs on me even though I never said I wouldn't sell to you, hinting that if you had simply apologized for throwing such a tantrum over basically nothing that I would have still done the deal you made with the other guy. But it wasn't enough to stop you from straight losin it bro.

Seek counseling. And in the meantime stop trolling this section. It's bad for the server, you know??

amonseti

Grandmaster
I never made a deal with you, and you threatened to call GMs on me even though I never said I wouldn't sell to you, hinting that if you had simply apologized for throwing such a tantrum over basically nothing that I would have still done the deal you made with the other guy. But it wasn't enough to stop you from straight losin it bro.

Seek counseling. And in the meantime stop trolling this section. It's bad for the server, you know??
your an idiot and a piece of shit .. you know what you did was unacceptable so go fuck yourself .. no fucking way would I apologize to someone who breaks deals and in the manner he did .. .. you seem to forget he started it not me .. but ohh yeah your just too fucking stupid to get that ..
I know your simply trying to troll the fuck out of me any ways and really for you to get off on shit like that ,, dude your the one who needs counselling.

Yeah right you of all people talking about trolling thread .. besides this thread has nothing to do with that , nor did I bring it up here .. your the one who did that .. so yeah your the fucking troll ohh and did i say piece of shit yet ..
You dont even play the game you just lurk the forums looking for someone to troll on , fucking lame..

And you forged a quote of mine .. making you a liar as well thats some special kinda fucked up . but you know what, alot of people on this server already know that ..

God how pathetic your life must be to find the need to epeen as hard as you do here in these forums I actually kinda feel sorry for you ... umm no really i don't , people like you are exactly whats fucked up with society .

and enough of my energy has been spent on your useless fucking drivel .. so welcome to ignore .

Caso

Grandmaster
your an idiot and a piece of shit .. you know what you did was unacceptable so go fuck yourself .. no fucking way would I apologize to someone who breaks deals and in the manner he did .. .. you seem to forget he started it not me .. but ohh yeah your just too fucking stupid to get that ..
I know your simply trying to troll the fuck out of me any ways and really for you to get off on shit like that ,, dude your the one who needs counselling.

Yeah right you of all people talking about trolling thread .. besides this thread has nothing to do with that , nor did I bring it up here .. your the one who did that .. so yeah your the fucking troll ohh and did i say piece of shit yet ..
You dont even play the game you just lurk the forums looking for someone to troll on , fucking lame..

And you forged a quote of mine .. making you a liar as well thats some special kinda fucked up . but you know what, alot of people on this server already know that ..

God how pathetic your life must be to find the need to epeen as hard as you do here in these forums I actually kinda feel sorry for you ... umm no really i don't , people like you are exactly whats fucked up with society .

and enough of my energy has been spent on your useless fucking drivel .. so welcome to ignore .
That's deep bro. Seek help.

lolumadbro?

I'm not involved in any of this, but you really appear to need some mental help. Thx for the "my brain is a trainwreck" entertainment.

Those pixels can be oh so harsh sometimes...

amonseti

Grandmaster
lolumadbro?

I'm not involved in any of this, but you really appear to need some mental help. Thx for the "my brain is a trainwreck" entertainment.

Those pixels can be oh so harsh sometimes...
Are you a fucking idiot mr band wagon , dick polisher .. Your quoting a nearly month old post . and also you have no idea of the original content ..
Try not being a dickless troll.

Funny if someone did the same shit to you im sure you would not be happy about it ..

furthermore the quotes hanes made that were gized as quotes from me .. are fabricated, and totally taken out of context .

Are you a fucking idiot mr band wagon , dick polisher .. Your quoting a nearly month old post . and also you have no idea of the original content ..

Funny if someone did the same shit to you im sure you would not be happy about it ..

furthermore the quotes hanes made that were gized as quotes from me .. are fabricated, and totally taken out of context .

The pixel rage is strong with this one.

Still fired up after a month lawlz

Caso

Grandmaster

So are you going to bid? Or are you going to continue to rage because you cannot afford my shiny pixel?

dude stfu you dumb ass. your the one that resurrected the thread .. are you really that much of an idiot ..

Yeah, i resurrected the thread where Dax_Vonroof's post was 9 hours ahead of mine.

Now that we know you were dropped on your head multiple times as a child, the pixel raging makes sense ;)

amonseti

Grandmaster
Yeah, i resurrected the thread where Dax_Vonroof's post was 9 hours ahead of mine.

Now that we know you were dropped on your head multiple times as a child, the pixel raging makes sense ;)
Are you really that stupid .. you are the one that Re-Quoted a month old post ... fuck sakes do i really need to spell it out for you mr stupid .. even though i highly suspect your hanes anyways .. or you have taken your precious time away from having your lips firmly placed around his ****.

either way you are nothing more then a pathetic forum troll whom has no clue wtf they are quoting on ,. your simply looking for someone to troll ... now tell me whos the mental one who gets off on shit like that .. go take your daddy issues somewhere else loser.