WTS 30x30 on ice (East) closest to deceit entrance

Caso

Grandmaster
Looking at taking offers on this. I am motivated to sell for the right price but it won't be cheap.

PM or place offers here.

No blockage and is next to $ keep.

It's directly East of deceit entrance. Can post a picture when I log on tomorrow.

Please note I've already received an offer of 30m which I declined. So don't waste my time or yours with low ball offers. The plot cost me 12m and the deed was 10m - 22m cost and that was 2 years ago.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Looking at taking offers on this. I am motivated to sell for the right price but it won't be cheap.

PM or place offers here.

No blockage and is next to $ keep.

It's directly East of deceit entrance. Can post a picture when I log on tomorrow.

Please note I've already received an offer of 30m which I declined. So don't waste my time or yours with low ball offers. The plot cost me 12m and the deed was 10m - 22m cost and that was 2 years ago.

Thats incredibly rare and amazing .. seeings how 30x30 plots were not around then .. it has not even been a year since they were implemented .. A great rare indeed . That must explain the additional deed cost spread of 10m - 22m because today its 10mil all day everyday for a 30x30 deed .

Dont miss this one of a kind rare folks , its filled with plenty of "only this's"

SirLothar

Grandmaster
By no means a troll post, may I ask why not take the 30m offer, during a very difficult market where everyone's focused on relics, you are making a cool 8m profit, and....next to $ keep?? (in all seriousness may put some people off)

Kilike

Grandmaster
2 years? Lawls.
Good luck, post pics

Sent from my SM-G900P

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ah yes. Wouldn't take less than the value of a primo 30x30 on grass.

Expect no less from a POWER Aussie.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
jealous kiddies please learn to bid or stfu in this section. I'd rather devs spend more time developing cool content like 30x30s than have them need to moderate everytime your jellyboners get hardened. Just ssssssssshhhhhhh. There's rules you know? Feel badly ok??

For the record, 30x30s, castles, it's not a buyers market. You don't get to decide how much you'll pay for these since there's only a limited number for sale ever. You'll probably wait a month or two before finding another one for sale.

Maybe some deep pocketed new player might donate a shit ton just because he wants a 30x30. He/She wouldn't even be getting ripped off by paying 35m for this. Cost is already 10m for the 30x30 placement, and the plot itself is an easy 15-25m+ in value.

In short, keep your ''dont own a 30x30 yet/POWER killed me/amonsettiiwasn'ttakenoffthetitearlyenough'' Angst to yourselves because you're fucking with server revenue, development and even shard population when you diminish the integrity of this section for your own selfish purposes. BEGONE

Bromista

Grandmaster
I lol'ed at jellyboner

And then I was like wtf am I doing reading this Hanes essay dudes on the outside lookin' in.

Lookin' ass mofo.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Of course hanes is dumb enough to skip over this guy is claiming the 30x20 is 2 years old.

As for your long winded rant, about derailing..... How exactly does your essay not do that?

Sent from my SM-G900P

Caso

Grandmaster
Sorry I misworded the 2 year comment and got flamed. I've OWNED the plot for 2 years which was a castle where i paid 12m. When 30x30s came out I placed that. So yes the cost was 22m.

Man trammies can really go crazy over pixels. Yes I probably pked you all whilst destroying your crappy guild maps at the same time with 1 person. But this has nothing to do with that.

amonseti

Grandmaster
jealous kiddies please learn to bid or stfu in this section. I'd rather devs spend more time developing cool content like 30x30s than have them need to moderate everytime your jellyboners get hardened. Just ssssssssshhhhhhh. There's rules you know? Feel badly ok??

For the record, 30x30s, castles, it's not a buyers market. You don't get to decide how much you'll pay for these since there's only a limited number for sale ever. You'll probably wait a month or two before finding another one for sale.

Maybe some deep pocketed new player might donate a shit ton just because he wants a 30x30. He/She wouldn't even be getting ripped off by paying 35m for this. Cost is already 10m for the 30x30 placement, and the plot itself is an easy 15-25m+ in value.

In short, keep your ''dont own a 30x30 yet/POWER killed me/amonsettiiwasn'ttakenoffthetitearlyenough'' Angst to yourselves because you're fucking with server revenue, development and even shard population when you diminish the integrity of this section for your own selfish purposes. BEGONE
Wow dude your a fucking idiot .. do you ever even have half a clue about what you are talking about .. I mean really ... your credibility here is shit to begin with ... not sure who is worse @wreckognize or @Bobby123 .

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Sorry I misworded the 2 year comment and got flamed. I've OWNED the plot for 2 years which was a castle where i paid 12m. When 30x30s came out I placed that. So yes the cost was 22m.

To be honest I had assumed you meant you bought the plot as a castle 2 years ago. These players who are picking apart your wording are simply showing the sizes of their jellyboners. Maybe @Kilike is actually ''dumb enough'' to have not assumed that's what you meant tho, so let's not jump to conclusions that he is a jealous little ***** just yet.

IAMNOTASPOILEDLITTLEBRATI'LLHAVEYOUKNOWTHATMYMOMTOLDMETHATIAMVERYSPECIALANDMOMMYKNOWSEVERYTHINGYOUIDIOT!!!1

alright man sheesh, just chill out. Word of advice.. it's just a game. No reason to rush when you're in the potty. You'll blow a ring.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Haters hating cause they poor
Just gotta clear the air .. I had no problem with your 30mil price tag .. ice maybe asking a lil much .. but still 30 mil not a crazy amount ..
I was simply poking fun at your 2 inaccuracy's that made it look like you did'ent really know what you were talking about .. Found it amusingly funny is all ..
But dude to favour bobby123 and wreckogniz... now that wont do you any favours .. 2 of the most love to hate bone heads this shard has ever seen . just sayin ... dont make 2 epic blunders in the same thread m8 ;P