WTS 30x30 AGELESS YEW MOONGATE HOUSE [SOLD]

Volco

Master
I've had a lot of great offers on here and in PM's. I really do appreciate all the offers you guys!

Was able to connect with someone that was able to meet the bid this morning via pm. Sold! to @ProdigyOsi

tankian

Grandmaster
I knew you would eventually get 50m or more for it, i was offered twice 50m for mine and its not ageless. It is what the buyer is willing to pay.

And congrats on the sale, it didn't take long to sell

Messremb

Grandmaster
Very sad I sold this to ghost... probably the best 30x30 spot apart from the raffle island, and donation houses. And now it's ageless on top of that. Easily worth the 60mil price tag.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

lollo

Grandmaster
I don't know why everyone thinks the spot is good.

I'd take @Bromista 's or @tankian 's over this one ANY DAY (location wise)

This is NOT a good vendor spot, it's a decent vendor spot. If you want to place 30 vendors you can get a waaaaaaaaay better spot for 1/20th to 1/10th of the price.

There's lots of fucking horrible houses around and seeing pks is the norm.

Can anyone please explain to me why this is supposedly good? The moongate? Who gives a fuck about that

drasked

Grandmaster
I don't know why everyone thinks the spot is good.

I'd take @Bromista 's or @tankian 's over this one ANY DAY (location wise)

This is NOT a good vendor spot, it's a decent vendor spot. If you want to place 30 vendors you can get a waaaaaaaaay better spot for 1/20th to 1/10th of the price.

There's lots of fucking horrible houses around and seeing pks is the norm.

Can anyone please explain to me why this is supposedly good? The moongate? Who gives a fuck about that

Isn't it being ageless a big factor?

lollo

Grandmaster
Isn't it being ageless a big factor?

Yes, indeed!!!

But these other people are talking up the location, which imho is not so good and definitely not the best 30x30 in the game.

I can think of 5+ i'd take over this one, only considering the location (Ageless was indeed a big bonus and that's why i had bid 50+ millz, if this wasn't ageless i wouldn't have bid more than 30m)

It is a good location because Yew moongate is always the main vendor spot. It is where the masses go for player vendors on every shard.

lollo

Grandmaster
It is a good location because Yew moongate is always the main vendor spot. It is where the masses go for player vendors on every shard.

As i already said You can buy a much much better vendor house with 20+ vendor spots For a fraction of the price.

Besides, i would never want My main Home to be public (You gate inside the house, people can step in from the other Side and you're screwed)

Volco

Master
with around 1200-1500 visits a month, this is one of the most currently visited vendor/library that i'm aware of. But with the sheer size of this place, you can do so much more than just place 42 vendors. I believe it has like 5000+ secure storage space. It can easily be used to house a guild HQ, brothel, and pokecenter.

In all honesty I will sorta miss this place, just due to its sheer size. but omg... 15 years, finally GM taming (Legendary once i find the PS).

Bromista

Grandmaster
I like Yew. Moongate prox is nice, having neighbors is meh, but no spawn to speak of and ageless is a nice touch. You can't just have that with an existing plot like Chime's or mine so that was a big draw.

Fuego

Grandmaster
Ageless adds value on uoforever. Taking a uo break? No worries, house will still be there in 4-5 monthss when u return.