WTS 30x30 AGELESS YEW MOONGATE HOUSE [SOLD]

Volco

Master

30x30 Ageless Yew Moongate house
Literally one of the best locations in the game. Period.
Looking to start a vendor mall? No Prob, I average about 2000 visits a month with just a Rune Library
1-1.5 screens SE of YEW Moongate.
no spawn - high traffic

Price: 60m

QS7cUO6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Volco

Master
Why are you selling? It's a landmark

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Mainly just looking for something a little more secluded since I spend most of my time on my reds / factioners.

As far as PVM goes, I pretty much maxed out my defense and zerker talisman, the last thing left is a tamer ;)

Nakor

Expert
I wish I could afford it. It's a great house in its current form

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lollo

Grandmaster
20 mil, a PW outfit Made of 54 yards of PW cloth, 80 magery and 80 resist SS (you're gonna need em For your meta), a very good 18x18 in a secluded location, sea front no spawn no blockage (comes with deco and cellar )

Peav

Grandmaster
20 mil, a PW outfit Made of 54 yards of PW cloth, 80 magery and 80 resist SS (you're gonna need em For your meta), a very good 18x18 in a secluded location, sea front no spawn no blockage (comes with deco and cellar )

If i was the owner i woulda take it with this offer. ghost paid 30m for this house before shane gave it away.

tankian

Grandmaster
I was offered 50m for my 30x30 and mine isn't ageless. So 60m isn't to bad. Also everyone offering clothes ect, he basically is looking for gold and things like dragon egg powerscrolls relics to get his tamer done

lollo

Grandmaster
I know that, but he can sell the clothes and get the gold.
I don't know how many people have 60m liquid cash now

lollo

Grandmaster
All the people saying normal 30x30 are worth 30-40-50 millz are just lying to themselves. Maybe they would not sell for less than 40-50m because they already have everything and don't need the gold, but honestly a 30x30 in a "normal" spot is worth 25 to 30m at best.

Let's face it, all the rich players/huge donators already have a 30x30, a cave house, or both. There are very few people left on this server that have the means to buy one (20-30+ millions) and don't already own it.

I feel my offer is generous enough, even considering this 30x30 is ageless. After all it's in the middle of a clusterfuck of other terribly decorated houses and it has zero privacy. Sure it's a decent/good (not prime at all) vendor spot, but if I wanted a vendor i'd get a house in a much, much, MUCH better location and spend 2-10m tops on it

With 20m the OP can buy most of the things he needs for his meta tamer (105-120 taming, an egg, meta stone and a good relic) and he can sell the PW outfit for another 20m EASY (it's worth way more than that). The skill scrolls are 2.2m at current market prices and the 18x18 plot + design alone is 2.7m (it's in a really good spot and it as designed by @Faytality ). A cellar is included (3m price on gold sink) and some other deco worth a couple mills.

It's easily 50m worth of stuff