30k stat buy back - changes

lost

Grandmaster
Can confirm peepin Tom crew died honorably yesterday instead of running! Pls take DMG faction points lol.

Brit pvp zone is just the home base for the blue hoard to stock up on unknowning reds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamison1987

Master
I rarely die to a red if it's only 1v1 but most of the time reds roll in packs. Your complaining about when 5blues vs 1red? Geeze

God.RG

Grandmaster
Pvp zone is just a gank fest, unless you're a blue factioner it might be worthy. It is hilarious you have rekt kids coming in 6v2 coming to my house etc just to instant stat reds. Why is that fun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
because they are ridiculously bad at this game.
we've had situations where expendable youth and his blue jits continue calling in for 1-2 reds.. i have screenshots of 6 of them surrounding my body talking shit after they killed me by myself. lol.

what @tap that thang is getting at, is that there are reds who will willingly fight outnumbered.. whether it is 1v2/3 or 2v3/4/5.. but still catch stat even after we're zerged. no respect for the legitimate pvp'ers from the ***** blue ganksquads.

Inflames

Master
because they are ridiculously bad at this game.
we've had situations where expendable youth and his blue jits continue calling in for 1-2 reds.. i have screenshots of 6 of them surrounding my body talking shit after they killed me by myself. lol.

what @tap that thang is getting at, is that there are reds who will willingly fight outnumbered.. whether it is 1v2/3 or 2v3/4/5.. but still catch stat even after we're zerged. no respect for the legitimate pvp'ers from the ***** blue ganksquads.

funny part is when i ran solo for almost a year and u guys always called in on me to gank me. you would say shit like get some friends noob.
say stupid shit like i have down syndrome . i still enjoy your tears when its 2v2 or 10v2 because your a hypocrite and u rage harder then anyone else on the shard

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
I am ridiculously bad at this game. That is why I run GM herding/begging/forensic evaluation/spirit speech/hiding/stealth/tracking. I have everyone beat on sheer principal. I suck and I own it.

Huzzah!

God.RG

Grandmaster
funny part is when i ran solo for almost a year and u guys always called in on me to gank me. you would say shit like get some friends noob.
say stupid shit like i have down syndrome . i still enjoy your tears when its 2v2 or 10v2 because your a hypocrite and u rage harder then anyone else on the shard
we have literally not once lost to you with even numbers.
laughed out loud at your post.

Khaleesi

Apprentice
Some sad shit in here. How very rarely do I see solo reds. Tap.that is straight bullshitting when he says he is solo-it's more like - he is solo unless it's a weekday, every other weekend and on odd numbered days.

You guys gank tamers w the best of them. bebethoven is a mob-trailing, always trying to grief in rda. Tbh most of reds run into dungeons, mow down macroers, single target pvmers and gate out before anyone can mount a defense.
I would actually like to see stat loss like tamers pets. Stat loss per death w retraining required.
Not many people are going to miss your ganking and griefing asses if you left and we certainly don't "need you"

Inflames

Master
we have literally not once lost to you with even numbers.
laughed out loud at your post.
didnt u get droped when it was me and derizz u guys had three your so fucking bad.
your right its never even number and it was always more of you then me but times change and tears fall.

jamison1987

Master
As someone who tends to be on the receiving end of non-consensual pvp on a regular basis, I think there should be some monetary incentive for blues to try and "police" the reds. Reds seek out other players for the sake of pvp, as well as for the loot, otherwise you wouldn't take my stuff when my solo PvM bard with no resist gets quadrupled ebolted by a group of reds. (I know. I know. "LOL. UR Bad.") Take away any monetary incentive to stick around and fight, and I might as well just hit the instant recall macro when a solo red pops up on my screen. Far more profitable for me to move onto another farming location. Give me a reason to stay, and I may stick around and see if I can get a lucky shot.

As for no timer, I think there should be some time frame in which you need to pay the bounty. Should it need to be before someone turns in your head? No. I think within 24 hours of your head being turned in would be reasonable.

Personally, I would love to see stat loss removed, or significantly reduced. Maximum, I think it should be a cool down period of an hour or two, so at the very least, I have enough time to finish up my farming in that spot and not have to deal with the same, restocked character. If I am dumb enough to stick around in the same spot to see you again, that's my problem.

If the community wants to curb the "pk menace," they should group up in an Anti-pk horde and handle the problem on their own rather than running to the devs to impose harsh penalties. I enjoy the risk/challenge of having something other than the AI to deal with. Taking reds out of play for 48 hours, in my opinion is a little harsh. For the record, I have 6 toons over 2 accounts and have zero reds.

Man I agree with everything you said and you couldn't of said it better. One thing though.. I think it is not harsh at all. Just as we have risk vs reward, they need some risk as well, if not, well.. Where's the fun in that? The fuckers go around pickin fights with people who don't stand much of a chance in a pvp situation, I.e. New players, pvm farming toons, ect. I'm in no way talking about every single red, just the ones who get picked on irl and try to take it out on pvm chars. Heh. Reds are an important part of the game and it wouldn't be the same without them..

"Naked & Fearless. ...and my fear is naked!" - MJK

girana

Grandmaster
ok we know:

if $ is online $ wins all battles

we know power is only online $ got only 2-3ppl on

so yeah all know $ > rest

didnt u get droped when it was me and derizz u guys had three your so fucking bad.
your right its never even number and it was always more of you then me but times change and tears fall.

didn't you lose 2v5 to me n flube in terra keep?.... "so fucking bad"...

keep on playing a zerg blue bro.

i haven't even bothered to read this thread, just utter garbage tbh, my initial ideas got thrown out instantly because newbs saw the word "pk" and changes to their beloved "instant stat" so they got all emotional like a ***** on the rag.

Sad really.

Shake

Master
I like the idea. I'd personally just wait out the 2 days cause I'm a broke ***** doeee.

Most people get insta statted and log that char out for 2 days, which just hurts server activity. It doesn't make sense why there isn't something reasonable like 4-8 hour statloss instead. 30k buyback or 4-8 hour statloss sounds good mayne.