2014 Halloween House Decoration Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaladinX

Grandmaster
I think there is a difference between throwing a bunch of halloween items all over the place, and actually designing a proper haunted house...

Akillah's house is nicely done, simple and scary!

Dawgdoc

Journeyman
My submission for the Halloween House Contest! Been inactive for a lil bit but coming back to UOF and the timing for this is perfect :)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Carl

Guys these have to be halloween themed houses. Any house that is not halloweened theme will not be allowed.

Dawgdoc

Journeyman
Carl are you referring to my house?

Its got the cocoon/spiderweb/spider are on level 1, and the spooky outdoor demon alter on the outside porch as well as many other spooky/halloween themed things all throughout it! :)

KillaKalan

Master
Peaceful, funeral service on bottom floor. The widow watches her love lower into the earth to the words of The Holy Bible.
Funeral_zpsfa6a1248.png.html

But as the day falls the devil rises to earth with his servants to reverse the Peace of the dead and let the dead walk again.
hell_zps9788025a.png.html

If these images don't show up please someone tell me how to get them to upload. Thanks for viewing.

Faytality

Staff member
Peaceful, funeral service on bottom floor. The widow watches her love lower into the earth to the words of The Holy Bible.

But as the day falls the devil rises to earth with his servants to reverse the Peace of the dead and let the dead walk again.

If these images don't show up please someone tell me how to get them to upload. Thanks for viewing.

Yeah they're not showing up for me. I use the photobucket website to post pictures. There are several methods to doing it though.

Akillah

Grandmaster

yes, yes, use photobucket and copy the url and post it in between

Good job Ruby, you did a very good job. I love those human test subjects.

Everyone else just threw all their rares there you put some class into it.

KillaKalan

Master
Peaceful, funeral service on the bottom floor. The widow watches as her love lowers into the earth to the words of the Holy Bible.

But as the day falls and the devil rises to the earth with his servants to reverse the peace of the dead and let them walk again.

C

Carl

House design does not matter. Its a deco contest not a house design contest.
What he just said house design doesn't matter in this competition just the decoration. If it were a house design competition then anything that is copied from another person and or website would not be allowed.

This competition is for halloween themed decoration.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
What he just said house design doesn't matter in this competition just the decoration. If it were a house design competition then anything that is copied from another person and or website would not be allowed.

This competition is for halloween themed decoration.
Is there going to be a Christmas deco competition?

I don't think my main house has a spooky feel to it, probably do a different house for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.