2014 Halloween House Decoration Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carl

Ends: October 31st 2014

Competition: This competition is for everyone doesn't matter if you have a custom home or a classic home the house design does not matter although custom homes allow players more options for designs.

We want to see who can decorate their home the best to fit the Halloween Theme.

Please use the
Code:
[img][/img]
Image tags and post all your screenshots in this thread.
Please make sure the images are good quality!

Reward are below (Subject to change)

1st Place - Silver(Undead) Slayer Spellbook and Reward Statue and 1500 Donation Coin
2nd Place - Reward Statue and 1000 Donation Coin
3rd Place - Reward Statue and 500 Donation Coin

Note: You may not submit the same decoration design from previous year!

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
This is likely as crazy as I'll get for Halloween, just some stuff by the front steps.

Every bit of fall spirit counts, right?

JUOgfv4.png

Cash is King

Grandmaster
|>> THE WALKING DEAD <<|

Main level:
29vf0it.png

Main level again with the covered patio visible:
2ezp65u.png

Second floor storage:
2ir7w51.png

Watch your step or you'll fall into the dungeon! We already have many prisoners.
15zjocj.jpg

House location for those who care to visit:
2zecdj5.png

Faytality

Staff member
Demon Pirates from Hell

The very warm and not so inviting entrance.

Here guests are treated with top o' the line torture treatment. Sometimes guests are allowed to feed the pet baby Kraken. We call him fluffy.

On the second floor balcony you can really enjoy the fresh air and brimstone.

Inside lucky guest are treated to 5 star cannibalistic dining adjacent to a lovely fireplace.

The 3rd floor entrance. Nice view of the floor below. Notice the eyes looking up through the hole in the floor.

Nothing but the best for my guest. Where else can you enjoy a real hot tub?

This is Bob. He likes to murder and chew bubble gum... and he's all out of gum.

On the South side of the roof you'll find a blood fountain. Nice and relaxing on a quiet day.

Over here you'll find the demon pirate ship. On top is Larry. He also likes to murder and chew bubble gum.

Runebook room. Moving on.

Below deck.

Of course every ship needs a cannon.

Here's where you can find my house. Doors are open to the public.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faytality

Staff member
@Faytality you have some of the most creative stuff i have seen. How much to you charge to deco a house.

Anywhere from 50k to 500k depending on the size of the house and what you wanted. That price also includes the cost for materials like cloth, ingots, ect. That being said, I'm not doing any Halloween themed designs until this contest is over.

SaladinX

Grandmaster
Man I wish I had money to decorate my house...Theres no way i'll win against some of the richer people who are able to get cooler stuff to deco their house.

What if we all got a big basket full of stuff, and everyone has to use whats in the basket! That way it would be a more even playing field :p

Akillah

Grandmaster
I've always needed a place to dispose of the bodies, so I built my own graveyard and crematorium. It is located one house to the left of mine and ~ 3 screens East of the Chaos Shrine near the road. Simple and Sweet.

rubygraveyard_zpsdca43e9b.png

First floor, graveyard, oven for baking your bodies in, and plenty of heads to share. Perhaps, your head is even on display here...
Preservation tubes of a man and woman for observation and study.
rubysgraveyard_zpsc74749d8.png

2nd floor, equipped with a small jail cell with fall through floor to molting lava, makes for easy clean up of your wasting carcasses.
rubysgraveyard2_zps81116a85.png

PEEPEE_zps02feae3b.png

PEEPEE lizard shows you how to use it...

Status
Not open for further replies.