2 ethereal horses, beginner discount!

gofer

Grandmaster
i'm on now gofer is you wanna meet up.

Sure thing where would you like to meet and character name?

I am at Brit Bank atm just walking around Khal under the same name. See you soon and gracias!

Last edited by a moderator:

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
I'm just now getting around to this.

I generally try not to give gold to newbs, so it doesn't take away that urge to get it themselves. But I do have a max plot spot that is open, and I'd give a big fat reg bag out to a couple/few newbs (let's face it, im not gonna use 120k of each reg) and whatever slayers they need etc. I have an over abundance of LOOT from idoccing, so I can hook anyone up that needs it. I'll stand you in the middle of my house and start throwing shit at you ;-)

Raging

Master
I'm just now getting around to this.

I generally try not to give gold to newbs, so it doesn't take away that urge to get it themselves. But I do have a max plot spot that is open, and I'd give a big fat reg bag out to a couple/few newbs (let's face it, im not gonna use 120k of each reg) and whatever slayers they need etc. I have an over abundance of LOOT from idoccing, so I can hook anyone up that needs it. I'll stand you in the middle of my house and start throwing shit at you ;-)

I sent you a pm, not sure if I am too newb on the forums for it to actually work though

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Glad to see thread back on track, I just hit my first million (would have been sooner if I didn't buy a house) I don't have an ethy yet but I will gladly throw 50k in for however you guys deem worthy.

only at 1 million and offering to pitch in good people.

milkyteat

Expert
Way to go, guys. I am glad UO isn't completely full of douche nozzles like a lot of people seem to think. Good shit is happening here

Bromista

Grandmaster
I think what I would like to do is make this something like a monthly thing. That way we can spread the love around and it would hopefully better serve the goal of player retention!

I think I'm gonna start doing more to contribute semi-daily to the new player house by WBB as well. I haven't put anything in those chests for a while.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
I think what I would like to do is make this something like a monthly thing. That way we can spread the love around and it would hopefully better serve the goal of player retention!

I think I'm gonna start doing more to contribute semi-daily to the new player house by WBB as well. I haven't put anything in those chests for a while.

I didnt even realize those existed. I usually throw my extra idoc loot on WBB ground, but that makes more sense.

bromista, get ahold of kiki and find another player that could use a house. i have one id like to throw in the mix too.

WRSampson

Expert
Hey guys, still pretty new here. Been grinding my way towards a house the past couple of weeks. I currently have one character a 6x provo archer and have decided to start my other characters after I get a house to have a somewhat safe place to macro. I am also currently looking for a guild right now I only PvM as my PvP consists of dying or leading the reds on a ten minute foot chase (har har). Right now I am sitting at 130k and if someone is willing to help me out with a house and maybe a couple of people to play with ^.- I would donate 100k to the cause.