WTS 120 Animal Taming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guwap

Grandmaster
There is more to the story than you may realize. You see, Guwap here is in the unfortunate position of the middle-man. The guy playing both sides. He is just as guilty, if not more than his guildmates who betrayed our trust. Since, you know, he was the guy playing both sides?

It's unfortunate, but at least we know where we stand now. After giving the benefit of the doubt multiple times, we have gotten fucked over enough at this point to know what the score is and will no longer be giving opportunities for anyone else to play us.

Have a good day.

Since you feel the need to bring it up, I don't see how I was playing both sides. I was friends with Caprail from previous RDAs before the bowthievery incident. He ran with our group when we were low on people during Euro TZ or if he found an RDA and your group wasn't on to run it. Now because Silky can't keep his hands off bows, Cap and I can no longer run RDAs together. At no point did I betray any of my guildmates' trust, and I was only a middle man to that joke of a trade I had to organize with Sagan to appease your greedy ass. When the shit hit the fan and neutrals were no longer on friendly terms I stuck by my greens, and last time I checked that is not playing both sides.

You initially agreed on a 1m service fee on IRC, then decided you wanted to "fuck EQMS by fucking Guwap" so you extorted me for all you could get, which was around 2.5m value. With that being said, I'd do the trade all over again just because that dragon means more to me and my brother than some deco pixels, but it doesn't negate your actions. The only reason I agreed to let you retame it in the first place was because I thought you were a trustworthy member of the community. But it doesn't matter, I don't care about your justifications.

Lesson learned, and...

aGAd0dC.jpg

Just don't accuse me of not being loyal, please. My actions prove otherwise.

Bromista

Grandmaster
No, that's exactly the problem. You will use your silver tongue to convince others that you are cooperating, whilst being loyal to your other friends and fucking over those that you have earned the trust of. That's what I mean when I say playing the middle man, it had nothing to do with the dragon or Karl Sagan. It had nothing to do with trust of your guildmates. You are way, way, way off-base.

You admitted that you deserved every bit of what you got, so I don't see why this is even a discussion. Maybe you should tell Harry and Peepin' what you told me so that they may keep my name out of their mouths in the future.

Again, it's not even that you are mad. You handled the situation pretty well, actually. Your little guildmates are experiencing some serious butthurt though...that is the best part.

So actually nevermind fellas, go ahead and try to slander my name to the UOF community. I think it's adorable.

GO TEAM LOLZ
02-club_fails.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Guwap

Grandmaster
No, that's exactly the problem. You will use your silver tongue to convince others that you are cooperating, whilst being loyal to your other friends and fucking over those that you have earned the trust of. That's what I mean when I say playing the middle man, it had nothing to do with the dragon or Karl Sagan. It had nothing to do with trust of your guildmates. You are way, way, way off-base.

You admitted that you deserved every bit of what you got, so I don't see why this is even a discussion. Maybe you should tell Harry and Peepin' what you told me so that they may keep my name out of their mouths in the future.

Bromista you are something else. Always the drama starter. You can go ahead and give examples of what you're talking about if you'd like, but I don't think anyone is interested. I'm okay with everything I've said and done, and I will ALWAYS be loyal to my friends. I honor my trade agreements and my greens, but I guess not all of us can go 2 for 2.

If you're talking about me and Ted killing you in that minotaur RDA after I was being friendly, that's genuinely because I wanted to be friendly. Maybe @Ted Dansinator can weigh in on this but he's not really one for forum drama. In fact he repeatedly called me a "*****" on comms for not wanting to kill you. I think it's because he was drunk, but either way he made the right call. Bros over Bromistas every day.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
I believe this needs to go to the PvP Forum and that this should go back to the WTS 120 Taming thread it started out as. @Guwap is a hell of a guy and even though I have died many a time to him and @Peepin'Tom and @Jeitarium and the rest of LOLz I have no ill wishes or anything towards them. They are playing the same 20 year old game that the rest of us are. It's fun, it's exciting, it's tnertaining, it's nostalgiac. Just leave the gauntlets on in the WTS thread and take the fighting/name calling/bickering to the PvP thread...or just meet in the dual pits.

If need be, we can pull out the rulers and whip them all out boys. All these "flame and rant" threads turn into are...

E4SIQ2u.jpg

1. Shots Fired
2. Thread Derailment
3. Butthurt Ensues
4. Rinse/Repeat

yQ9cJpl.png

Play nice, listen to forum rules, and keep it calm where it's supposed to be calm and keep it street in the street boys.

That is all.

TL;DR
Dur Dur Dur Dee Dur

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
He was so butthurt for being the first LOLZ kicked from EQMS, spammed about 150 lines in IRC about me.... since then he's died numerous times to EQMS(on his blue of course since he doesnt play a red).

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I believe this needs to go to the PvP Forum and that this should go back to the WTS 120 Taming thread it started out as. @Guwap is a hell of a guy and even though I have died many a time to him and @Peepin'Tom and @Jeitarium and the rest of LOLz I have no ill wishes or anything towards them. They are playing the same 20 year old game that the rest of us are. It's fun, it's exciting, it's tnertaining, it's nostalgiac. Just leave the gauntlets on in the WTS thread and take the fighting/name calling/bickering to the PvP thread...or just meet in the dual pits.

If need be, we can pull out the rulers and whip them all out boys. All these "flame and rant" threads turn into are...

E4SIQ2u.jpg

1. Shots Fired
2. Thread Derailment
3. Butthurt Ensues
4. Rinse/Repeat

yQ9cJpl.png

Play nice, listen to forum rules, and keep it calm where it's supposed to be calm and keep it street in the street boys.

That is all.

TL;DR
Dur Dur Dur Dee Dur

Love it!! My greenie putting straight!!

Kazinon

Grandmaster
Harry is clearly a very confused individual and he can't possibly be talking about us. I think he is LOLz (ex-EQMS) and thinks you are EQMS. He referenced Kazinon and Get Em who are affiliated with them.

I don't think he was thinking about the trouncing they got outside Covetous in retaliation for one of the multiple times they backstabbed us in RDAs, one of which involved the theft of a bow.

He must not be talking about us at all, and obviously has a history of stirring shit up with people.

O.k., back to the PS sale.
Whats goin on here? Why was I brought into this load of bullshit?

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
Anyone else notice how no one responds to gluttony's blah blah nonsense as if he weren't even there. I giggle. I giggle.

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
I continue to giggle.

120 Taming anyone? @Guwap Probably time to start fresh. Ol' butt hurt above me is mad that he can't fake bid some shit for that fart god guy with the intention to jack silky's bid up. Who's mad now brah?

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
How do you people YOU PEOPLE have so much drama 24/7?

I mean I'm entertained and everything but seriously nonstop all day err day drama. And we're all 21+ for the most part.... lololol

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out..unless of course your brother got dumped and you decided to use the original sellers screen shot oh and maybe you felt bad that you were bidding on an item with the sole intention of jacking up the bid. Wasn't aware that blatant scamming was tolerated on the forums. Then again, maybe that's all true. LOLOL
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/selling-120-animal-taming.58005/#post-393541
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/120-animal-taming.58319/#post-394541
bqSOgmf.jpg

Bromista

Grandmaster
Whats goin on here? Why was I brought into this load of bullshit?
I dunno he said one of my guildmates "rolled with Dorcis Zaki and Get Em Boi" which is not true, so for my part I cleared up that misconception.

I'm not sure what Harry is smoking, but I want some.

Here is the original quote:
You hang out with get me boi dorcis and Zaki soo that's saying a lot about yourself

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
No one scammed anyone on the forums, I bought his PS for my brother but he didnt need it so Im reselling it... stick to killing macroers and playing blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.