WTS 120 Animal Taming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guwap

Grandmaster
Taking offers on this scroll freshly acquired from dragon RDA !!

4Gtc3X7.png

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I believe Guwap was quoting a time that you stole a bow from A Guild mate of mine that has caused grief to Guwap.
You refused to give it back and it was only a Power bow.
Am i right @Guwap
Suck a dick ***. Your trash ass guildmate died 5 times. And I took his bow because I didn't like any of those kids. Also you guys attacked my character after he stole your bow and I'm pretty sure guwap struck you down with lightning like he was Zeus.

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
Suck a dick ***. Your trash ass guildmate died 5 times. And I took his bow because I didn't like any of those kids. Also you guys attacked my character after he stole your bow and I'm pretty sure guwap struck you down with lightning like he was Zeus.
lmfao, your memory is not that well. Let me refresh it. I attacked you and you ran like a little girl and keeped hiding. Then Guwap and anther guild mate of yours which is a tamer attacked me at the same time, which i ended up dieing. Quit talking like your some shit cause some one did some dirty work on your behalf. You fuck your own friends for a Power bow. This has been noted already.

BEN!

Grandmaster
did you ever get your pets out of that dragon RDA? Also thank you for clearing out the spawn made things easier

Status
Not open for further replies.