WTS 120 Animal Taming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
Fucked my friends? And that's what I said happened. You attacked me and guwap killed you?
Harry you have 0 skill so there for you have no room to talk shit. Pvp on forums dont get you credit. FYI last time we tryed a honest 3 v 3. I won =)
you guys want to gank me 2 tamers to 1 of course THEY will win. You had nothing to do with anything so stfu and learn to fight your own battles. kid.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
did you ever get your pets out of that dragon RDA? Also thank you for clearing out the spawn made things easier
Your welcome dude. Yeah I got my pets. I couldn't do it anyway. Impossible to solo the boss. I had been there for almost an hour. Triple clienting the boss.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Harry you have 0 skill so there for you have no room to talk shit. Pvp on forums dont get you credit. FYI last time we tryed a honest 3 v 3. I won =)
you guys want to gank me 2 tamers to 1 of course THEY will win. You had nothing to do with anything so stfu and learn to fight your own battles. kid.
Your an idiot. You guys never leave the house without 10+ and your a Zerg guild and you talk about fair battles? That's funny. And FYI I have 720 skill points you noob!

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
Your an idiot. You guys never leave the house without 10+ and your a Zerg guild and you talk about fair battles? That's funny. And FYI I have 720 skill points you noob!
omfg i did not just read that right did i? This coming from a Minax EQMS.
@Bromista do we roll 10+ out there?
Last i check Ronin, Bromista and I were the ones who destroyed you guys out side Hyloth i think the dungoen was.
I think thats only 3.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Last i check Ronin, Bromista and I were the ones who destroyed you guys out side Hyloth i think the dungoen was.
I think thats only 3.
Dude your a *. I'm not even in eqms learn who your talking to. And bromista a classy player scams people over IRC

Bromista

Grandmaster
I think thats only 3.
Harry is clearly a very confused individual and he can't possibly be talking about us. I think he is LOLz (ex-EQMS) and thinks you are EQMS. He referenced Kazinon and Get Em who are affiliated with them.

I don't think he was thinking about the trouncing they got outside Covetous in retaliation for one of the multiple times they backstabbed us in RDAs, one of which involved the theft of a bow.

He must not be talking about us at all, and obviously has a history of stirring shit up with people.

O.k., back to the PS sale.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Dude your a *. I'm not even in eqms learn who your talking to. And bromista a classy player scams people over IRC
You need to be very, very careful about what you are saying right now.

No one was scammed, but you LOLz crybabies keep playing that 'woe is me' card like someone might actually give a fuck.

You are the company you keep and you reap what you sew. Fuck me and my guildmates over, you get fucked right back. I am sorry you feel the need to have a tearful fit of rage every time my name gets brought up, but I guess that means by extorting your guildmate for more money to get his chromatic back as recompense for your and your other guildmates shitty behavior I have had a pretty serious impact on your little club.

Take notes, this is how work is done young man.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Why does every thread get derailed?
Since no one other then Pedro is doing it correct. ......PEDRO WINS!
Have a nice day......move along....nothing here to see!.....

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
You need to be very, very careful about what you are saying right now.

No one was scammed, but you LOLz crybabies keep playing that 'woe is me' card like someone might actually give a fuck.

You are the company you keep and you reap what you sew. Fuck me and my guildmates over, you get fucked right back. I am sorry you feel the need to have a tearful fit of rage every time my name gets brought up, but I guess that means by extorting your guildmate for more money to get his chromatic back as recompense for your and your other guildmates shitty behavior I have had a pretty serious impact on your little club.

Take notes, this is how work is done young man.
Suck a dick. Your trash and always will be. You will be first to whine

Dahee

Apprentice
So let me get this straight, @Bromista . You have an issue with someone in LOLZ and feel that gives you a right to take your anger out on one of the best guys in the guild - who is probably one of the nicest, most loyal guys on the server - just because he's his guildmate?

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
So let me get this straight, @Bromista . You have an issue with someone in LOLZ and feel that gives you a right to take your anger out on one of the best guys in the guild - who is probably one of the nicest, most loyal guys on the server - just because he's his guildmate?
He feels the right to be a shitty fuck because that is who he is. He just wanted an excuse to do so. That's all.

Guwap

Grandmaster

Dahee wins!

(Not the 120 Tame though, I still gotta sell that)

Dahee

Apprentice
He feels the right to be a shitty fuck because that is who he is. He just wanted an excuse to do so. That's all.
Oh you have no right to say anything. All you had to do was swallow your pride and give the bow back, and you wouldn't even do that for your guildmate who is having to deal with the repercussions of your actions.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I believe I said all that needs to be said when I say you are the company you keep and you reap what you sew.

You would be hard-pressed to find a more trustworthy individual than myself, which is also reflected by the fact that I don't roll with douchebags.

So, maybe don't roll with douchebags?

There is more to the story than you may realize. You see, Guwap here is in the unfortunate position of the middle-man. The guy playing both sides. He is just as guilty, if not more than his guildmates who betrayed our trust. Since, you know, he was the guy playing both sides?

It's unfortunate, but at least we know where we stand now. After giving the benefit of the doubt multiple times, we have gotten fucked over enough at this point to know what the score is and will no longer be giving opportunities for anyone else to play us.

Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.