WTS 120 Animal Taming PS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I always love it when PvE'rs say shit, "haha you failed, you only killed me and 11 of my guildies, but 1 recalled away with 140 animal taming and 130 eval int scrolls..get owned".

Who the fuck brags about dying? I guess LOLZ does...
We didn't die so you sound dumb? And you bragged about killing people 25v5 when 15 of you got stated but you finally killed the 5... Aka you fighting $ guild.

Guwap

Grandmaster
In summary: EQMS is salty that LOLZ can make multi millions in one RDA while they sit outside too scared to come in, and they have to split IDOCs 15 ways for their money. Not surprising.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
In summary: EQMS is salty that LOLZ can make multi millions in one RDA while they sit outside too scared to come in, and they have to split IDOCs 15 ways for their money. Not surprising.
If by split you mean lock everything down on the plot and all core members take everything and leave the scraps to everyone else... Yes you guys are peons to the wealth of the others. Grow a sack and stand up for yourselves and kill kill kill!!

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
if you wanna pay me some of that wealth ill help you macro your murders
Or I can just sit by your house... And I'm pretty sure they reset murdur counts for that and are very strict about it. Maybe you learn to pvp yourself without 20 other people protecting you.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Also if you killed everyone you would of got the power scrolls.. Which I'm sure you will lie and say you got. Because we got a 105 peace and the 120 tame. So your just talking because your mad bro. I'm simply taking advantage of talking shit because you derailed the thread with 4 of your members

Who are you again? And who's mad? What's there to be mad over?

We had fun at that raid, isnt that the point of playing? To have fun?

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Or I can just sit by your house... And I'm pretty sure they reset murdur counts for that and are very strict about it. Maybe you learn to pvp yourself without 20 other people protecting you.

No this must be J than, you and tom macro'd over 1500+ of your counts. Thats pathetic in a sense. But yea say they wiped some of your counts, because I havnt saw them drop in how long? Do you guys even log on those chars anymore? Or is it for show? ;)

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
The fuck i did. I worked for every one of my counts. Took me months.

Sounds like you're mad that you will NEVER catch me. LOLOLOL

#1 Buddy

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
WHY CANT POSTS BE DELETED THAT PUFFY MAKES IN HERE BUT OURS GET DELETED IN HIS THREAD??? Seems like bs to me. Not to mention @lambofgodd141 also in their guild said something about f ing my sister in her butt. Are these guys forum protected our is this just a coincidence?

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
6M...LAST ONE SOLD FOR 6.5M
This guy lol. He buys one for 9mil says he sold for 7 then keeps saying they sold cheaper? If he isn't derailing to the max right after being suspended on forums then idk what he is doing? Clearly he didn't learn after being suspended that running false threads followed by constant derailing is frowned upon. Can you take this crayon drawing icon loser and remove him once again from forums he doesn't even sell items here just runs his mouth.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOUR A FUCKING JOKE KID GET OFF MY DICK .

Does Your Sister Love My Dick?,

Keep in mind im not talking shit im just asking a question.
Love how shitty of a guild you all have and how negative it is to this server. If you didn't have your major donators you guys would be 247 2.0 ... Be nice to see someone actually delete your guys posts for once. #eqmsprotected???

Status
Not open for further replies.