WTS 120 Animal Taming PS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guwap

Grandmaster
Freshly acquired from an RDA that EQMS failed to raid.

S/b: 8m

B/o: 10m

GoLLriO.png

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Dem trammels have filled up their quota. So the few moronic donators that pushed the prices Sky high are now gone.
Do you derail every thread and trash trammy donators? Because I think they're paying for you to play this game. If you don't want items shut up and stay out of threads. Your opinion is really not needed. Thanks.

BEN!

Grandmaster
im confused, i dont remember raiding any RDA monday and thats the same taming powerscroll you've been trying to sell now for awhile no? Pretending that you beat eqms for it drum up any extra offers?

Peepin'Tom

Grandmaster
@BEN! Seeing as it was on Sunday.....not Monday. Maybe if you had taken a moment to check when this was posted you might have come up with an even more witless comment. Guess you arrived to the party a day late and a 120 taming short. Too bad.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
im confused, i dont remember raiding any RDA monday and thats the same taming powerscroll you've been trying to sell now for awhile no? Pretending that you beat eqms for it drum up any extra offers?
I bought the last one actually among ago that we got. This was the lummox rda outside Brit east of moongate right after the Brit invasion.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
LOLZ = PvE guild that has dwindled to 4 members after repeated rapes by EQMS.

I sold my 120 taming for 7mil btw, I will pay 6 mil for this one though.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
LOLZ = PvE guild that has dwindled to 4 members after repeated rapes by EQMS.

I sold my 120 taming for 7mil btw, I will pay 6 mil for this one though.
You mean the one that you said you bought for 9m for your brothers gf? That was from your guildie then you reposted using his screen shot lol. Who unbanned this idiot from forums. Prob first day back and he is back at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.