WTS 120 Animal Taming PS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEN!

Grandmaster
worst rebuttal ever

but seriously murder count macros tells you all you need to know about lolz

how many eqms "raided" you on mothers day, if we raided you youd be dead and your pets would be stuck in a RDA... AGAIN

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Ill bid 5 mil, I already ate a 20 but the prices on these seem to be going down. I got mine for 5 mil.

Building another tamer, need another one.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
worst rebuttal ever

but seriously murder count macros tells you all you need to know about lolz

how many eqms "raided" you on mothers day, if we raided you youd be dead and your pets would be stuck in a RDA... AGAIN
Prob 10 so not enough most likely. You guys don't go out without 20 correct? At least that's the vent motto... And pets don't get stuck in rdas. And also we all recalled. Thanks for your concern. Master derail.

BEN!

Grandmaster
10 hahaha thats just a bold face lie

our vent motto is dont rage, something you broke the only time i ever heard your whiny voice on vent... howd that turn out?

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Gotta love all the eqms people that just trash threads. Remake and ban them all from commenting. Guess it doesn't dwell that we wouldn't sell you anything for probably a 100mil out of pure spite.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
10 hahaha thats just a bold face lie

our vent motto is dont rage, something you broke the only time i ever heard your whiny voice on vent... howd that turn out?
Rage? You guys have master Ragers. And I don't rage so idk what your smoking. I just killed people in the guild I didn't like and dry looted them.. Get em boi and New England and inevita. Sorry...?

BEN!

Grandmaster
ok now that i think about it i remember that brit invasion and coming across that RDA.. to my knowledge we killed eveyone there( they were not lolz ) then left it for faction fights

did you even see a eqms member or does someone saying "careful eqms just killed us all here" = a failed raid

BEN!

Grandmaster
new england is like the most laid back dude, he may have got angry when you tried to kill his pets because we did not do an RDA in the order you like and had to listen to you rage the entire time like 20 minutes straight crying, this is the only time ive heard you so you saying you do not rage is hilarious to me

BEN!

Grandmaster
Gotta love all the eqms people that just trash threads. Remake and ban them all from commenting. Guess it doesn't dwell that we wouldn't sell you anything for probably a 100mil out of pure spite.

you post this as a 120 scroll EQMS failed to raid, and i call you a liar... we arent trashing your thread your doing it to yourself

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
By definition any RDA completed by one group is one that another group failed to raid. So, op is correct, even if no one else showed up.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Thing is we were there... And you guys did raid it. Your a tard. Tba and rmf were also there. Just because you killed the people who didn't recall doesn't mean you killed everyone. Idk who you are but clearly you don't understand the game. Maybe glut can explain it to you as usual...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
ITT: LOLZ pve'rs butthurt about being kicked from EQMS for not PVPing and then killed 10+ times since then.

p.s.

you're

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Also if you killed everyone you would of got the power scrolls.. Which I'm sure you will lie and say you got. Because we got a 105 peace and the 120 tame. So your just talking because your mad bro. I'm simply taking advantage of talking shit because you derailed the thread with 4 of your members

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I always love it when PvE'rs say shit, "haha you failed, you only killed me and 11 of my guildies, but 1 recalled away with 140 animal taming and 130 eval int scrolls..get owned".

Who the fuck brags about dying? I guess LOLZ does...

Status
Not open for further replies.