Young Players getting GRIEFED!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
OK I don't vent on the forums ever, but this is one thing that I just feel I need to vent about a little. I wont mention names.

So I recall into deceit with my drags, at the shadow daemon spawn. the top one. I see two dead pets, a dead body. no surprise. Then I see a "young player" that looks like its being chased by 2 xmas shadow daemons. I hear the provo fail once. so I run over provo them together and put my pets on one and stand back. Here the young player is still being hit by liches and a spider....but he actually manages to get it under control. I would of tried to help more but he was running around frantically. I am standing WAAY back off the the 2 xmas shadow daemons letting my pets beat them, glad I was able to help him get the situation under control. So after all of this, he runs over to me and starts calling me a griefer, and that I am not supposed to grief young players (he used allot more vulgar language then this of course). He tells me that hes 2 days on this shard and that people like ME, ruin the game. Then notices im in trin and goes off on how we are a bunch of griefers and he would expect no less yada yada. I told he him he can have the damn loot I was just trying to help. Then he accuses me of looting previous old kills that died before I even got there (thinking I had recalled in and looted what was on the ground already) I am assuming that one of the xmas daemons looted the corpse. Oh and he was going to send a msg to the STAFF about this cause he was so mad about my "griefing" him as a young. ALL the while when this was happening he was casting "hide" on my pets and on me. Trying to break the provo i assume? dont know why he tried to hide my pets. @Shane @eppy

I let him loot the one xmas dameon, but then he was running around with liches again after the argument and almost died. I was fairly mad so I looted the last xmas daemon I did all the work in killing after saving him, and he continued to yell at me so I just recalled out.

Now if he knows so much about the guild i am, and is proving big spawn how is he only 2 days in?

I like helping new chars which is part of the reason I am in Trin so this makes no sense at all since thats kinda part of what we do.

I like helping youngs out but this is absolutely ridiculous. Or hes abusing the young status and has been here for awhile.

ty for listening .... miss AlyraArcana Signing off

Derwolf

Grandmaster
OK I don't vent on the forums ever, but this is one thing that I just feel I need to vent about a little. I wont mention names.

So I recall into deceit with my drags, at the shadow daemon spawn. the top one. I see two dead pets, a dead body. no surprise. Then I see a "young player" that looks like its being chased by 2 xmas shadow daemons. I hear the provo fail once. so I run over provo them together and put my pets on one and stand back. Here the young player is still being hit by liches and a spider....but he actually manages to get it under control. I would of tried to help more but he was running around frantically. I am standing WAAY back off the the 2 xmas shadow daemons letting my pets beat them, glad I was able to help him get the situation under control. So after all of this, he runs over to me and starts calling me a griefer, and that I am not supposed to grief young players (he used allot more vulgar language then this of course). He tells me that hes 2 days on this shard and that people like ME, ruin the game. Then notices im in trin and goes off on how we are a bunch of griefers and he would expect no less yada yada. I told he him he can have the damn loot I was just trying to help. Then he accuses me of looting previous old kills that died before I even got there (thinking I had recalled in and looted what was on the ground already) I am assuming that one of the xmas daemons looted the corpse. Oh and he was going to send a msg to the STAFF about this cause he was so mad about my "griefing" him as a young. ALL the while when this was happening he was casting "hide" on my pets and on me. Trying to break the provo i assume? dont know why he tried to hide my pets. @Shane @eppy

I let him loot the one xmas dameon, but then he was running around with liches again after the argument and almost died. I was fairly mad so I looted the last xmas daemon I did all the work in killing after saving him, and he continued to yell at me so I just recalled out.

Now if he knows so much about the guild i am, and is proving big spawn how is he only 2 days in?

I like helping new chars which is part of the reason I am in Trin so this makes no sense at all since thats kinda part of what we do.

I like helping youngs out but this is absolutely ridiculous. Or hes abusing the young status and has been here for awhile.

should of asked yourself why is a "young player" farming shadow daemons in deceit 5? 9/10 if its a young player farming deciet 5, its a vet player on a vpn abusing young status.

dexly

Neophyte
I'm pretty sure I know who this was. I was taking a walk through vesper looking for pockets to pick when I saw peppy talking to someone who had paged. They were complaining that they were fighting shadow demons and their young tag was removed during the fight. Peppy stated that no "new" player is fighting shadow demons and its abuse of the young tag. After asking for their belongings they said they had none being 2 days old and they were quitting. Good riddance.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure I know who this was. I was taking a walk through vesper looking for pockets to pick when I saw peppy talking to someone who had paged. They were complaining that they were fighting shadow demons and their young tag was removed during the fight. Peppy stated that no "new" player is fighting shadow demons and its abuse of the young tag. After asking for their belongings they said they had none being 2 days old and they were quitting. Good riddance.

You really have to ignore ppl that abuse the system.. Or delusional. The kid you tried to help was one or both of the above.

I have always helped and taken pity in noobs, but not trash talking assholes...I would not only dry loot someone like that but if the had armor I would cut it up and toss it back on the corpse for good measure....

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
So glad they lost their [young], those mods are mid to late game and shouldn't be on farm by someone with that status. Getting past lvl 2 or 3 of a dungeon should prompt [young] players that: "Venturing deeper into the dungeon will cause the [young] to be removed. Do you wish to proceed? [yes] [no]" If they say [yes], *poof* goes the [young] tag as they enter.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Is it stated in any of the welcome content that end game level monster farming may result in early removal of your young status?

Would it be easy to add a monster kill counter on you players similar to the talisman quest's 100 kills stage? If you kill 100 monsters dragon/Balron level you are ready to take the kid gloves off.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
This is the first incident I've had with a young being so ridiculous, especially over help. If this was a construct factor is say yeah let's change something. But tbh I like swing younger venture out and explore some of the areas they will b regularly later on. The kill count is a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

girana

Grandmaster
Is it stated in any of the welcome content that end game level monster farming may result in early removal of your young status?

Would it be easy to add a monster kill counter on you players similar to the talisman quest's 100 kills stage? If you kill 100 monsters dragon/Balron level you are ready to take the kid gloves off.

ppl that farm dragon/balron lvl arnt noob

well they are but they not new

Starnite

Master

I know the guild TRIN and none of you would ever grief a new player. That was no "new player" and you did the right thing. I think once a "young player" goes to lvl 2 in any dungeon they should lose their young player status.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I know the guild TRIN and none of you would ever grief a new player. That was no "new player" and you did the right thing. I think once a "young player" goes to lvl 2 in any dungeon they should lose their young player status.

I do not play now because life is just too busy/complicated .when I did play I personally never pked any member of trin because they are just so helpful and help so many new people, which helps the server and killing any of them would be like beating up on the Easter Bunny.. I mean that in a nice way. So for me to believe a Trin member was grieving someone...I would have to see that for myself. I think Skye has a rep for acquiring nice people. And non pvpers...yeah the guy was a jerk.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
I do not play now because life is just too busy/complicated .when I did play I personally never pked any member of trin because they are just so helpful and help so many new people, which helps the server and killing any of them would be like beating up on the Easter Bunny.. I mean that in a nice way. So for me to believe a Trin member was grieving someone...I would have to see that for myself. I think Skye has a rep for acquiring nice people. And non pvpers...yeah the guy was a jerk.

No offence taken lol. I appreciate the respect of trin! Yes we can b Care Bears. And we do like helping the new, that's what I like about trin. I would like to get down and dirty with eqms like we did back in the day, but we lack in the pvp scene lately. I sure would like to get in some pvp lately tho!

@Skyewolfbane @gluttony

Can someone tag these 2 i don't know how on tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.